• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    That’s the one I was waiting for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Great to see that!

Comment

Well I’ll be dang. Didn’t see that happening so soon. Good start on road to recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        Glad to hear this but kinda strange going from "serious but non-life-threatening" to "walking and joking around" in two days. Hopefully he can get back to racing soon.

In hindsight, I'm betting concussion/head injury was the serious concern.

Comment

He should be buying lotto tickets by the gross. Life is a game of inches, and a couple either way and this deal has a much different outcome. A direct hit to the halo like that is the weakest point on the entire cage and one of those deals where you can only hope it just doesn't happen. After seeing the crash, then the cryptic press releases, I really didn't think the outcome would be good.....glad I was wrong. Gonna miss seeing him race this weekend.

I'll also say this (and why I don't do twitter)....there are some sorry stupid SOB's in this world. People talkin smack about Blaney and Lajoie should have a fist shoved in their suckhole.
          Last edited by whitecrow; 02-19-2020, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Just got back from the race yesterday. If you ever get a chance to go do it even if your not a Nascar fan go. Its by far the nicest racetrack I have ever been to. The buildup to the race at the track on Sunday is just crazy so much going on.

Newmans wreck happened right in front of us and I cant believe he is up walking around today. Crazy what they have done to those cars since the Earnhardt crash.

Comment

That is awesome news, to see him with his two daughters and smiling.

Comment

"Newman Bar". Interesting that Newman's lobbying for the extra safety bar at the roof may have saved his own life.

Comment

Daytona 500

Even better!

Treated and released...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

great news for rocketman

Comment

That SOB is gonna race next week....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow...

God is good

Comment

I like that shirt!!

Comment

Amazed...kinda strange he doesn't have on shoes & hope his feet are ok & not hurting to walk for the camera.

Im like dale & cannot imagine how sore he has to be all over. I just cannot imagine going through those sort of hits and not have your innards rattled.

Comment

Pretty crazy that he is walking out of the hospital on his own today.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Amazed...kinda strange he doesn't have on shoes & hope his feet are ok & not hurting to walk for the camera.

Im like dale & cannot imagine how sore he has to be all over. I just cannot imagine going through those sort of hits and not have your innards rattled.
                                Fox news just played the video that included that static photo shot with him in the NWTF shirt and socks leaving the hospital and he was walking normally like nothing happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X