No announcement yet.

Daytona 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does sarcasm mean it must be chilly in that room?

Comment

Top 3 worst wrecks I have seen....

Dillon and Rusty Wallace and maybe Darrell Waltrip all had really bad ones...

I bet he hangs it up after this....and his wife just separated from him also....

I like Rocket.....he is old school

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Top 3 worst wrecks I have seen....

Dillon and Rusty Wallace and maybe Darrell Waltrip all had really bad ones...

I bet he hangs it up after this....and his wife just separated from him also....

I like Rocket.....he is old school
        I wonder if it will keep him and his wife together.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          I wonder if it will keep him and his wife together.

Wife and I were discussing that last night. Things like this have a tendency to do just that. Unless somebody got caught with their hands in somebody else's cookies jar..

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I was in turn one when michael McDowell crashed at Texas motor speedway ( google that crash) I w certain he was dead. Was certain this crash w fatal a well because of the hit he took.
            Really is unbelievable how they can make them that safe
            Holy crap, that was a horrible hit into the wall, then all the flips

Comment

That wreck was horrific. I am like a lot of ya'll and wonder if he continue to race or hang them up after that crash. That crash last night reminded me of Ricky Craven's crash at Talladega.

Glad that Newman is in stable condition and hope he pulls through with no issues.

Comment

Saw that they posted the offical finishing spots and that Newman technically finished 9th upside down and on fire slid across the line

Comment

I've witnessed some serious wrecks in person, one of which killed a driver at TMS in a truck race. Ropers wreck didn't look bad and neither did Earnhardts. The McDowell tumble at TMS was something else, but this was the worst I have ever seen considering he went airborne and took on a full impact while upside down into the drivers side window. Heck, Gordon's impact on an unprotected wall years ago was one of the hardest licks we've ever witnessed and he walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    I've witnessed some serious wrecks in person, one of which killed a driver at TMS in a truck race. Ropers wreck didn't look bad and neither did Earnhardts. The McDowell tumble at TMS was something else, but this was the worst I have ever seen considering he went airborne and took on a full impact while upside down into the drivers side window. Heck, Gordon's impact on an unprotected wall years ago was one of the hardest licks we've ever witnessed and he walked away.

Michael Waltrip at Bristol when he hit the end wall was the worst I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder why they aren't saying what his injuries are?

Comment

They just updated to say he’s alert and speaking but no update on his injuries other than he’s still being treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Thinking back, that was pretty horrific back in 1990.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Yep , That Car Disintegrated ! Hard Impact for Sure ! An Michael is 6ft. 5in Tall Amazing he wasn't Hurt Bad !

Comment

ESPN just sent a report he is awake and speaking

Comment

I can't imagine how sore he must be today...

Comment

Working...
                                X