Anybody know Jay and Tammi Gregory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know Jay and Tammi Gregory?

I watched their show last night and I really like them. Their son Wyatt was 11 years old at the time and he smoked a huge buck. I do no know what it scored, but it was huge. The kid shows an amazing patience and positive outlook. That can only come from good parents. He missed a deer on camera and his Dad did not freak out, so the kid was calm too. Great show. I will try to catch it from now on and try to get some pointers on being a Bowhunting Dad.

They seem like good people.

Comment

They are my favorite hunting show to watch...go call.

Comment

I like their show - it always seems to be very family oriented.

Couple of years ago I was trying to get autographs from some of the hunting guys/gals that I have not had the privilege of meeting - I called I think the number on their website & Jay himself answered the phone - I told him my reason for calling & we talked for several minutes. He was super nice on the phone. He told me they were about to be having another baby & he would get the pictures in the mail soon - about a week later I had my autographs from them!

Comment

Very good show and stand up folks as well.

Comment

Been watching jay for the last 20 years. HE was the first, I mean the first guy on TV that was passing big young deer, to shoot bigger older deer. I respected him big time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
              Been watching jay for the last 20 years. HE was the first, I mean the first guy on TV that was passing big young deer, to shoot bigger older deer. I respected him big time for that.

i have not seen the show. But from what you said i will make a point to watch.

Comment

I've always liked their shows. They have taken some great deer over the years!!

Comment

They have a great show and are good people. They do everything from what I call tell as a family and their son is at every event along with them. We see them every year at the ATA convention as well as many other functions. We have met them but have not been able to spend anytime to visit. Kyle Weiter on Addrealin Junkies hunted with us in Mexico this past season, he used to run camera for him before he started his own gig and says they are good people. You hear good things about them in the industry.

Comment

I have had the opportunity to be around Jay several times including eating lunch with him several years back at a Bass Pro classic. He is a super guy with a ton of energy. There is one thing that I didn't care for back in the day. He was always changing sponsors, which seemed like he just chased the dollar. As I look back, I can understand that he is trying to find the best products out there.

Comment

They we're the first bow hunters I ever saw hunt'n bigguns in Kansas, years back!!

Comment

I remember the show where Tammi had this huge buck in front of her and she couldn't pull her bow back she had buck fever so bad.... It was sad but at the same time a little funny.. She cried of course, I might have as well lol.. man that buck was big...

Comment

The Gregory's are very personable, easy to approach. Met them a couple of years ago at the ATA show and had them as Prostaff for our scent elimination product for a time. I really like there show too. Watched before I met them and DVR it sometimes now.

Comment

I'll be the stick in the mud. I can't stand their show. The channel gets changed the minute it comes on. I do believe that they are very nice people.

Comment

I like their show, one of the best imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X