No announcement yet.

Finally, live log cabin build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Reuben (Ol Thumper) did a good job with it. Now just need to figure out where to hang it in the house once it's done!!

Comment

Nice, bet that was a tear jerker. Ol Thumper got it going on!

Comment

Comment

Load of cedar ready to head to Satterwhite!! Hopefully get a few ceiling beams, a mantle, and some small round stock for stair rails.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post

Load of cedar ready to head to Satterwhite!! Hopefully get a few ceiling beams, a mantle, and some small round stock for stair rails.

NICE!!
              Lota heart in those things.

Comment

I'm in for the ride. I'd love to hear what the round about cost is when you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                  I'm in for the ride. I'd love to hear what the round about cost is when you're done.

We are doing most of the interior work ourselves so the cost per square foot is lower than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post
                    We are doing most of the interior work ourselves so the cost per square foot is lower than you think.
                    If it's not too personal, I'd love to hear a round about price when yall are done. Just for chits and giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                      If it's not too personal, I'd love to hear a round about price when yall are done. Just for chits and giggles.

Pm sent

Comment

Man your place is going to be awesome! My wife and I just bought our first place together in Melissa, TX and you already have me thinking about building one of these bad boys lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie0501 View Post
                          Man your place is going to be awesome! My wife and I just bought our first place together in Melissa, TX and you already have me thinking about building one of these bad boys lol.

Thank you sir. We should be building in the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Talked to my salesman again yesterday and was told they'd be out around the 9th to get going, but we will see if the wet weather puts them behind. Cmon I want this front to hurry and blow through!!

Comment

Finally on their list of upcoming builds!!! (Ours is Talco). Josh said they'd be out as early as next Friday to drop off product to start the following Monday the 9th. Weather may back them up though. Needs to dry out!! Our crew is building one in Antlers OK right now so I'm sure they're backed up.

Comment

It's almost March!!!!

sweet build thread....I'm thinking hard about hiring SLH to build ours in Colorado....

let me know how you like dealing with them....

Comment

Working...
                                X