Items stolen in Henrietta, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Items stolen in Henrietta, TX

For those of you in the Wichita Falls, Henrietta, Bowie or surrounding area, please be alert for items that may have been stolen from the Bubba Rosa Ranch on Hwy 82, just east of Henrietta. My long time high school friend died a few years ago, and his wife posted this on FB:

"R E W A R D $1000.0. For the return of ITEMS stollen from BUBBA ROSA RANCH guest house on May 15, 2017. Also larger REWARD for information leading to the arrest of persons responsible. ITEMS include a Beautiful Bobcat mount, four COWHIDE RUGS, numerous fishing rods, reels and baits, antique Turkey Calls and numerous sentimental items. Please PM me. ALL information with be kept confidential."

Please contact me for her contact info if any of you have any info, or contact the Henrietta police or Clay County sheriff's office.

p.s. I hate theefs!!!

oh wow! was this silvertooth? I'll keep an eye out

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope she gets it all back.

Not sure how to stop a thief. Only way for sure is to shoot them. Maybe we need to paint them solid with purple 10 year permanent paint.

Comment

Will keep an eye out around Bowie. Sorry for the losses.

Comment

will be on the lookout in Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
            oh wow! was this silvertooth? I'll keep an eye out

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
            Yes. Rose posted it on Facebook.

Comment

Refresh to keep an eye out for any of these items that may show up for sale.\

REWARD!

Comment

Will do here.

Comment

Can't stand a thief

Comment

don't live near there but good luck finding them

Comment

Dang, that's a beautiful spread The Bubba Rosa. I drive by there on my way to and from the lease. They had to know her pattern I would assume. The guest house is 4-500 yards off 82. Sitting in a wide open pasture. Unless there is a back way in.They had some intel.

Some sorry stinking hot garbage gutter trash around these days!

Kat!

Comment

Good luck finding the items. Hate thieves with a passion. Had my spare truck stolen night before last.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          Dang, that's a beautiful spread The Bubba Rosa. I drive by there on my way to and from the lease. They had to know her pattern I would assume. The guest house is 4-500 yards off 82. Sitting in a wide open pasture. Unless there is a back way in.They had some intel.

Some sorry stinking hot garbage gutter trash around these days!

Kat!

Yeah. It is a nice place. It was owned by a long time high school friend. We used to have an annual quail or dove shoot there with our old coaches. David died a few years ago, and his wife has moved to Wichita Falls. Their son built a house east of the guest house and lives on the place. There are a couple of other entrances into the ranch.

Comment

Working...
                          X