3 vertical pins w/light sight ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 vertical pins w/light sight ?

Besides Trophy Ridge, who else makes a 3 vertical pin sight w/a light? Thanks.

Tru-Glo Range Rover is a 3 pin slider. I have one on my back up bow. the three pins are set for 20-30-40 and the 20 yd pin sliding is for 50 to 90 yards.
    I think it can have a light mounted....not for sure.

Comment

My truglo range rover is a single pin. Is yours an older model? Just curious.

Comment

NoSir, just the three pin model, they come in single as well as 3 pin. They run bout $60-$70 over on Fleabay

Here's one to check out
        Last edited by Greywolf in Hawaii; 01-12-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

No problem.....I probably just didn't notice before because I was strictly looking for a single pin sight. Thanks for the link anyway.

Comment

Only vertical Truglo's I see on their website have one pin. I looked for one other than TR and could not find one. I just bought a 3 pin vertical TR. I had one in the past and never had any issues with it.

Comment

I had 1 too and was happy with it so I guess I'll go that route again! I just like changing stuff up and stupidly blowing money. Maybe that's why I'm broke!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with Trophy Ridge.After all its made by Bear archery.Love my Anarchy

Comment

It even comes with a light on it too.

Comment

Working...
                  X