Attn Gopro owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn Gopro owners

I have a Hero 3 Black edition and if I leave my battery in the camera for longer than 4-5 days, it completely drains it without being on. I have checked to see if the wireless is on everytime i put it away. Is anyone else havning this issue? Does it need to be stored with the battery out completely??

Originally posted by rscrub View Post
    I have a Hero 3 Black edition and if I leave my battery in the camera for longer than 4-5 days, it completely drains it without being on. I have checked to see if the wireless is on everytime i put it away. Is anyone else havning this issue? Does it need to be stored with the battery out completely??
    I don't store anything with a battery still in it, especially electronics.

Comment

Yes mine does the same with or without wireless on.

Comment

They do decline without use.

Comment

I charge mine the night before a hunt and I use and external battery pack mounted on the tripod so that if I go on a 4-5 day hunt I don't need to charge either. I can video every hunt morning and evening for I know 3 days.

Comment

This is the setup i made to keep the Gopro running.
            Attached Files

Comment

If the red light is on on the back you may have to do what I am going to do and send it back to them. It's s hardware issue..

Comment

Originally posted by offroadodge View Post
                This is the setup i made to keep the Gopro running.
                That looks like a good idea. What is the brand of battery pack?

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                  If the red light is on on the back you may have to do what I am going to do and send it back to them. It's s hardware issue..
                  I don't have any lights on at all. I always try and make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                    I don't store anything with a battery still in it, especially electronics.
                    Sooo,
                    what you are saying is that it IS OK to leave the batteries in the NON-electronic devices.
                    That is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by GregO View Post
                      Sooo,
                      what you are saying is that it IS OK to leave the batteries in the NON-electronic devices.
                      That is good news.
                      lol exactly what i was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X