8x12 Bunk Hut/Cabin Project (w/ pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
    Looks like you will be living in luxury at camp. Really wanted to hook up and take Will fishing for the bull reds but I have surgery on my shoulder Friday. When I get healed up we are going to get in touch and go catch some fish, just the guys this time.

Sounds great I look forward to it

Comment

Turned out nice

Comment

looks great!!!! my money says there will be a covered porch in the not so distant future. Althought that lake seems like it would be an afternoon time killler

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          looks great!!!! my money says there will be a covered porch in the not so distant future. Althought that lake seems like it would be an afternoon time killler

Yessir sooner than later

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

Yessir sooner than later

Comment

Already brain storming porch plans. This time Ross, I'm in charge. I'm not ready to hand over the King Chief torch just yet. Lol.

Comment

Lol deal Pops

Comment

I will say, despite some moments, it was a great project. Enjoyed every part of it with some great men, brunner ,dsm83 and hunter4christ. Our motto during this, "We Ain't Building a Swiss Watch".

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
                    I will say, despite some moments, it was a great project. Enjoyed every part of it with some great men, brunner ,dsm83 and hunter4christ. Our motto during this, "We Ain't Building a Swiss Watch".
                    I hear ya. I'm an engineer... and when I built mine, I had to "let go." I kept saying "remember it's rough construction." It's 4 walls, a floor, and a roof... it's not going to have a kitchenette with a granite countertop.

Comment

Lol. Yep SwampRabbit. I bet that was really difficult for an engineer. We seem to be our own worse critics. Amazing what a little paint can do though.

Comment

Working...
                      X