Last weekend for WT Does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last weekend for WT Does

Well its the last week for WT Does and I am gonna go down to Action Bowhunting just south of Pearsall and try my luck again. They have a special on 2 hogs and a WT doe for 400 for two days. Anyone want to meet down there and fling some arrows?

I'll be going down too, it'll be a great time with great people.

Comment

I am looking forward to having y'all down.. Who else wants to join in on the festivities???

Comment

The weather looks like its going to be great with lows in the 50's and highs in the 70's and clear skys. I am going down tomorrow morning and should arrive around noon. See you then.

Comment

Best of luck fellas. Stay calm and pick a spot.

Comment

Had a great time down there this past weekend. I took a pig and missed one. I did see a bunch of whitetail bucks and does. I saw several 8, 9 and 10 pointers that are gonna be real nice next year. Some of the 10's would probably score 135 right now. I also saw a bunch of blackbuck bucks and does along with aoudad and axis. Some of the axis were hardhorned and some were in velvet and still growing. I was trying for a spike whitetail that they had and wanted off of the place but did not see him.

Comment

Had a blast with you and krl014 down here. I look forward to y'alls hunts.. lol....
              Come back soon!

Comment

Working...
              X