No announcement yet.

Fsc... 6/17/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upon reflection, it was all my fault. In my haste to get it set up, and get the shots while the "morning light" was right (and before it got too steamy hot...), I didn't pay attention to that little F L A S H I N G battery icon, LOL!

Still had fun setting this week's shots in motion. Have fun with it!

-Sackett-

Comment

I can't wait to try this one. I often use balloons for practice. Let the wind blow them across the pasture. It's great practice for rabbits!

Comment

Has anyone tried this yet? Looking for some pics!

Comment

...start us off, TrailerKing!

Comment

Great stuff Chip!!! Seeing that video makes me miss all the shooting we've done over the years at Smitty's!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yleecoyote23 View Post
              Great stuff Chip!!! Seeing that video makes me miss all the shooting we've done over the years at Smitty's!!!!
              ...aye, me too.

But, Lord willin', now that I'm back to work... let's work on getting together down there this winter (if I have a free week...).

Comment

Glenn Bryant and I do baloon shoots in his back yard a lot. Its more fun that shooting at bales or dots. I taught Glenn everything he knows!

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
                  Glenn Bryant and I do baloon shoots in his back yard a lot. Its more fun that shooting at bales or dots. I taught Glenn everything he knows!

Wayne
                  Where are the pics?

Comment

The kids were excited and couldn't wait to shoot this challenge. First up was Abby. Of course she wanted pink balloons.

Comment

Jake was next.

Comment

Then the fat boy got to go. In my case, the camera adds about 60 lbs. haha!

Comment

Kewl beens!!!

Comment

I need you to do my training and safety videos!!! I think I'm gonna use judo points. Can't have arrows going under the fence.

Breeze

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze430 View Post
                              I need you to do my training and safety videos!!! I think I'm gonna use judo points. Can't have arrows going under the fence.

Breeze
                              ...that's what I've done for the last 12 years (that, and Instructional Design/Training Development/rollout, and tv/radio/print marketing and ads). Before that, I spent 14 years as a missionary/teacher.

I figured up a couple years ago... I spoke face-to-face just over 6,000 times in that tenure, to audiences ranging from 4 to 8,000, and from Scotland to Juarez, MX (and ALL POINTS in between, lol!).

Oh, and judos will work JEST FINE! If you hit the 'tribble', that's all that matters.

Comment

Just for grins, here are a few of the commercials I did about 10 years ago for

1. Argo - [ame="http://vimeo.com/33489893"]ARGO Commercial on Vimeo[/ame]
                                2. "Buck-N-Bass" stores (they ran this ad for 3 years) - [ame="http://vimeo.com/33490677"]Buck-N-Bass Commercial on Vimeo[/ame]
                                3. Dunn's Shooting Grounds - [ame="http://vimeo.com/33502209"]Dunn's Commercial on Vimeo[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X