Cottonseed supplier (Houston to Sonora)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cottonseed supplier (Houston to Sonora)

Anyone know where I may be able to get some cottonseed (bagged preferably) near I10 between houston and Sonora? Ive read san angelo is closest place to sonora, but it would be awesome if there was somewhere I could stop and save myself the 2 hour detour at the end of the trip.

Interested as well

Comment

Strutty's in Boerne has bagged cotton seed. I think it's around $12.99 / 50#

Comment

D and D in Seguin. I heard its pretty pricey though.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

I know mumme's in Pearsall has it but not sure about the San Antonio store. It is on 281 a couple miles north on 1604. Not that bad of a detour. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by stxslayer View Post
              I know mumme's in Pearsall has it but not sure about the San Antonio store. It is on 281 a couple miles north on 1604. Not that bad of a detour. Good luck.
              San Antonio Mummes is no longer open.

Comment

Wall Mercantile in Wall, TX ESE of San Angelo. Bought bulk last week $225/ton. About an hour north of Sonora. I've been looking for several years and its either this or SA area. Deer are pounding it now...

Comment

I know they sale it in Uvalde @ Oasis Outback.
                  You could drive Hwy 90 to Uvalde and then take 55 north into Rocksprings, go thru Rocksprings on 55 and turn on 277 to Sonora.

Comment

Can get cottonseed at Grogan's in San Angelo if you end up having to come down this way

Comment

Originally posted by wdeisher View Post
                      Can get cottonseed at Grogan's in San Angelo if you end up having to come down this way
                      Bagged? What's the cost on that?

Comment

Working...
                      X