X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatness!

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
      When the network aired it,do any of y'all remember what the weather was like in N.Texas? It was cold every night.I watched it at a friend of mine's house(falling down old frame house)pot belly stove burning.Roping saddles all over the tiny living room,tack hanging on the walls..We watched every episode in there.I'll never forget it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      I was 7 years old so don't remember the weather, but that snake scene I remember seeing that for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Now you need to watch;

Return to Lonesome Dove
        Streets of Laredo
        Dead Mans Walk
        don't forget Comanche Moon!

Comment

great series, but im still trying to figure out how they planned on starting a working ranch with a herd of steers...

Comment

For all you lonesome dove fans out there. I recently won it in a auction. I was pretty fired up. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogdoggintexas View Post
              You forgot comanche moon
              True

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                What's a man to do now? I feel like I have so much more to learn from this movie.. I've got a yearning inside of me now for more.

Is there a second one? Is it any good?

Hate to admit it but I think that's the first time I've ever seen the whole movie. I remember small parts as a kid but that's it.

Lots of wine and late nights trying to complete the movie. I love me a good western and this one was epic. Can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to it.

Is there anything else worth living for now that it's over? Anyone wanna herd some cattle to Montana? I got a horse.
                Netflix should remake it now with all the horrors and titillation that the book had in it that couldnt be put into the original... and flesh it out.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                  great series, but im still trying to figure out how they planned on starting a working ranch with a herd of steers...
                  It was a simpler time back then.

Comment

Read the biography of Charles goodnight. "Coleman of the plains" J Evetts Hayley is the author.

Comment

Working...
                    X