What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perow View Post
    Where did you buy your new mattress? We need something better than what came with ours
    On Amazon. A little pricey but one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ordered ours online too but it was only a couple hundred bucks. Impressed so far but anything is better than the crap they called a mattress that came with ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

do you guys remember the brands you bought

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          do you guys remember the brands you bought
          We upgraded our initial upgrade to this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t find the info on ours sorry. We read reviews and settled on the one that got mostly good and was rated medium firm. I was concerned when it was rolled up but seems great so far.

Comment

Happy New Year and happy RV problems.

Furnace is out. Ran for 24ish hours. Yesterday evening wouldn’t light. 2017 crossroads airexcel dsi. Vents are clear, 13.4 at both batts, full shore power, tanks full and stove burner s work so regulator should be fine. Fan turns on and runs for approximately 30 secs and shuts off. Really don’t here clicking or furnace trying to light. Always was quite quiet but worked.

Stove vent fan doesn’t work anymore, looking into this at the moment.

Stayed at Lago Vista private park, will review later.

Comment

Weird but found a loose connection and it fired back up. Turns out there is no way to get the furnace out without major destruction.

Range hood appears to have died. Got a new one on the way.

Comment

26' 2018 StarCraft Autumn Ridge. Not the Fanciest but it took on Hurricane Harvey Broadside with Zero Damage. It's perfect for just me and the wife.

Comment

Over the New Year's weekend we stayed in Lago Vista visiting family. Was going to stay at Idyll Glenn but we were able to use Lago Vista's property owners private park. Older park. Had very few 50 amp spots. My area was dirt and not completely level. Upper sites may have had paving?? Water view and a playground right there was nice. Kinda tricky to get big rigs around. No sewer at sites. Dump station was hard to get in and out for long trailers, maybe a fiver would have done better. Will stay again.

Comment

We found some lost footage from our July 4th Palo Duro Canyon trip. They were calling for rain that day so I didn’t dare take the dlsr. Instead a small action cam with no built in stability was used. From now on it will be used as a dash cam only. My apologies for the shakiness

Comment

So range vents are easy to replace. Got one from Amazon for $60.

On to the next menagerie. Why would the gas water heater and gas furnace not be able to run at same time? Was running gas water heater as I was limited on power in my east texas spot. Kept trying to light the furnace. Even my range burners would only half light while gas water heater was going. Turned the WH to electric and voila, furnace got gas and lit. Maybe a crimped line? Standard 3/8" line I assume.

Comment

I would check your regulator. Sounds like it is not allowing enough pressure through to maintain multiple devices

Comment

Staying in Bullard at KE Bushman rv park. Going to tour the winery and distillery this afternoon. Then have reservations for dinner kiepersol tonight

Comment

Any of you guys had any experience with ATC toy hauler looking at buying one just looking for feed back. Looks like good rig!!!

Comment

Hey guys,

I have a 30 ft bumper pull camper that need a complete roof replacement.

Know anyone who can do this without breaking the bank?

Comment

Working...
                                X