Expandead Broadhead (full length)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expandead Broadhead (full length)

i was having trouble getting this video or any other for that matter to upload so i asked bowtech lefty to post the email version i had sent him> this is the fulll length version its over 6 minutes. http://youtu.be/QHzFzqFPgIg

Sweet design, nice shot too =)

Comment

Great video Jim! I think the editing was great. One thing I would add that I like to see on videos is a slow-motion playback of the shot. Otherwise, nicw work! I like those B-heads......do the fly like field points? Is it easy to replace the blades? I'm a little hesitant to use mechanicals on pigs but if they are worrking for you, that is proof enough!

Comment

Nice shot and that did some serious damage!

Comment

Nice shot. Broadhead worked great

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
            Great video Jim! I think the editing was great. One thing I would add that I like to see on videos is a slow-motion playback of the shot. Otherwise, nicw work! I like those B-heads......do the fly like field points? Is it easy to replace the blades? I'm a little hesitant to use mechanicals on pigs but if they are worrking for you, that is proof enough!
            Thanks for the advice! the thing is i'm a fair hand at killin stuff but not very good at editing video. maybe someday i will learn how to add the slow motion

Comment

Cool video

Comment

Nice video

Comment

nice shot

Comment

Nice shot

Comment

Working...
                    X