Triple C Welding??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
    Yes. I got the stock roof with halogen lights. I figured I could add an LED bar later if I wanted.
    How much did the roof run $$ ya?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      I got an LED bar, front and back on mine. Sure makes setting out a duck spread easier. Lights up the marsh like daytime.
      How much was your roof with the light bars? Also, what length are the bars?

Comment

Triple C is the bomb, John took care of my ranger! Awesome service.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
          How much did the roof run $$ ya?
          Roofs for crews run from $650-850 depending on who you get it from and if you want the basic lights

Comment

Text john, he will get back with you.

I had my ranger rigged out by triple c and when I get a new one, it will be back to John's shop to get rigged out by triple c again!!

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
              How much was your roof with the light bars? Also, what length are the bars?
              I honestly don't remember the price breakdown, as I bought the roof, lights, front bumper with winch and rear bumper all at the same time. 24" front bar and 36" in rear. BRIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I honestly don't remember the price breakdown, as I bought the roof, lights, front bumper with winch and rear bumper all at the same time. 24" front bar and 36" in rear. BRIGHT!!!
                See that's your problem. You have all the light on whats behind you. Focus on the horizon young grASS hopper. You'll go far.

LOTB

Comment

Finally talked to him yesterday. A standard top with 4 lights- 2 front and 2 back for single can xp900 was $550.

Comment

Originally posted by raidergrad View Post
                    Finally talked to him yesterday. A standard top with 4 lights- 2 front and 2 back for single can xp900 was $550.
                    How do the lights work.....where is the switch?

is that price installed?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                      I just sent him this link. He asked me to post his number and to ask you to text him. He's at the hospital with limited service.

John Campbell
                      Eight one seven-648-9210

BTW...He responded to me right away, just like he has every time I've texted him.
                      Agreed! He did this to my BBB! Most of the wait I had was with back ordered parts (windsheild/etc.). If you need stuff he can build it would go quick. He alwasy emailed/texted me back. Price was right too!
                      Last edited by TXBuck74; 08-22-2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X