No announcement yet.

Stolle Deer Camp - Getting Closer to Completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome looking place y'all have. Great threads on the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa311 View Post
      Corpus is good. Love being on the island. Family is doing well. Sports and school is starting to take up the extra time for being in the outdoors. My parents bought some property up by Centerville so I’m going back and forth with that to help setup blinds and feeders.

How are y’all doing?
      I think I could get used to the island life. Glad y'all are doing good. Congrats to your parents! Hope y'all have a good season. Family is good. Taking the girls to the speedy stop kid fish this weekend. I'm sure we will fish for about 3-5 minutes then hit Sunday beach

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
        I think I could get used to the island life. Glad y'all are doing good. Congrats to your parents! Hope y'all have a good season. Family is good. Taking the girls to the speedy stop kid fish this weekend. I'm sure we will fish for about 3-5 minutes then hit Sunday beach
        Lol! Sounds like our fishing excursions with the kiddos.

Comment

Hell of a nice setup, with axis to boot!

Comment

Yougotitgoingon!!!

Comment

Really nice. My dream to have a place like that. How many acres you have out there.I really like that area also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Spent the long weekend at the camp. Got a little work done, hunted and relaxed.

Passed on this guy Saturday. A better one is lurking.

This girl is ready to pop.

Saturday evening we surprised a friend for his 40th Birthday. We cooked and hung out in the Johnson Fork Creek on my buddy’s ranch near Segovia.

Zeke partied to hard at the party and slept all day Sunday.

We on the other hand did chores.

I changed the oil in the ranger while my brother and my wife cleaned the living area.

Then Steve and I installed the toilet in the new restroom.

We hung Watusi Jenkins horns up in the skinning shed[emoji51] and the Stolle Beer cap sign.

We attempted to hunt Sunday, but the storms had all the axis hunkered down.

Shot a few of these b@$+ards

Monday we topped off the feeders and pointed the trucks back East to Home.

Comment

Another great weekend at the SDC.

Comment

Looks like a good trip. Camp is looking good. Also, you know you can shoot more than one of those spotted animals dont you? [emoji3]
                    Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                    Spent the long weekend at the camp. Got a little work done, hunted and relaxed.

Passed on this guy Saturday. A better one is lurking.

This girl is ready to pop.

Saturday evening we surprised a friend for his 40th Birthday. We cooked and hung out in the Johnson Fork Creek on my buddy’s ranch near Segovia.

Zeke partied to hard at the party and slept all day Sunday.

We on the other hand did chores.

I changed the oil in the ranger while my brother and my wife cleaned the living area.

Then Steve and I installed the toilet in the new restroom.

We hung Watusi Jenkins horns up in the skinning shed[emoji51] and the Stolle Beer cap sign.

We attempted to hunt Sunday, but the storms had all the axis hunkered down.

Shot a few of these b@$+ards

Monday we topped off the feeders and pointed the trucks back East to Home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      Looks like a good trip. Camp is looking good. Also, you know you can shoot more than one of those spotted animals dont you? [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yes but that would mean I have to clean and process 2 of them[emoji51]

Comment

I got a dog named Zeke too!

Are y’all off of Bond Rd somewhere? Man, you got a lot of axis. I get a pic of one every other month here at my place. I am 3 miles east of town.

Bisch

Comment

Looks like a good time

Comment

Good stuff Stolle clan. I'm worn out just watching y'all work.

Comment

Matt - very proud of watching y'all move through live - centric with the core.

I'll roll, cameras and the joy of catching up if and when y'all want company for digital and catch-up times.

I'm in Boerne - rolling further West.......simple and easy.

A visitor with a loud camera - that's two here.....Steven and I.

Use me when-ever, I'm pretty free.

Loose like the wind, with gear........don't even hunt. All I do is fish, offshore - time to talk Baja -Guadalupe Island - out of San Diego.....know you are as sick as some of us.

It is time!

PEACE!
                              Last edited by AtTheWall; 09-05-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                I got a dog named Zeke too!

Are y’all off of Bond Rd somewhere? Man, you got a lot of axis. I get a pic of one every other month here at my place. I am 3 miles east of town.

Bisch

Your Zeke looks like he loves his sleep like ours does.

We are down Harrell Rd. Well thats what the sign used to say. It’s SCR 314. Locals call it Station B Road. Exit before you get to Roosevelt if your heading East. We need to get together one weekend when we are out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X