Trick to Share If Your Sight Pins are too Bright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trick to Share If Your Sight Pins are too Bright

I was sitting in the stand last night waiting on the pigs, but they were no-shows as they were all ganged up at the calf feeder near the barn. But, I discovered my sight light was really bright as I had just changed the batteries. This morning, after my usual practice session, I removed the light, got some blue painter's tape, cut a small piece to fit over the light, and screwed it back into the sight housing. Went into the laundry room and turned out the lights and checked---perfect!!

Thanks for the tip! I use a lot of electrical tape but it came off last week and I just about could have used my sight light as my bow light it lit everything up so much.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Gaffers tape works great. You can apply one piece multiple times and reposition to cover more or less of the fibers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another option is liquid white out. Coat the entire lens of your sight light and once it dries use your finger nail to scratch off a little bit in the center. I had to do that on my APEX sight as the light was way too bright.

Comment

Working...
        X