No announcement yet.

2018 Austin/Fayette/Washington Counties Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a moultrie AC-30. I got 2 of them for $96 from Academy.

Went out to mow our place in Cat Spring. No water in the rain gauge and it's getting pretty dry. Does are hammering the feeder every evening. (And the expanded family of raccoons). Only had 2 pics of a young buck passing through. Hoping the bucks show up once this heat starts to break.

Comment

Austin County

Hope we catch some of this rain the next week.

Does anyone know of a hay guy that will cut and bale about 20 acres of unimproved pasture? Since we are new in the Cat Spring Area, I haven't made any contacts on guys. I would love to find someone that would cut and bale and then split the bales with me instead of charging me. Am I nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Speck View Post

Does anyone know of a hay guy that will cut and bale about 20 acres of unimproved pasture? Since we are new in the Cat Spring Area, I haven't made any contacts on guys. I would love to find someone that would cut and bale and then split the bales with me instead of charging me. Am I nuts?
        I buy most of my hay from a guy in Columbus. You can shoot him a message or call him to ask if he is interested. I will PM you his contact info.

Our place is North of Columbus and it is bad out there. We have been feeding hay for the last month. Sure hope we get some rain.

Comment

Got a few bucks showing up. Just over the Fayette/Colorado County line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post

Great mass on this guy

Comment

My camera has been dead so I haven't had a pic since first of July. Fresh batteries two weeks ago so I'm headed out to New Ulm on Sunday to get my fix.

Comment

I got 1.75” of rain the other day. Wednesday maybe. Not sure the rest of yall did, but it was much needed at out house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think 1/10 on Tuesday and 3/10 on Wednesday.

Comment

Anybody seeing any white wings?

Comment

Seen quite a few, southeast of Burton yesterday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Speck View Post

I know of a guy. Send me a pm. Also, you might ask Carl at Bernardo Farm and Ranch Supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
                          Seen quite a few, southeast of Burton yesterday afternoon

Im not seeing hardly any in New Ulm yet. Last year they were thick.

Comment

Dumped 1.75” out of the rain gauge yesterday on the way back from the High Hill Fried Chicken picnic. Our little 10 pointer that we have watched all spring was back.

Got into a few white wings in Needville with the kids.

Comment

Got 2” more rain yesterday morning. Rained for about 3.5 hours. Im ready for the bucks to rub out and leave their bachelor groups as I dont have anything showing up right now. Corn is stacking up under the feeder to the point where I need to go rake it out from underneath. And its only throwing for 1 second right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                                Got 2” more rain yesterday morning. Rained for about 3.5 hours. Im ready for the bucks to rub out and leave their bachelor groups as I dont have anything showing up right now. Corn is stacking up under the feeder to the point where I need to go rake it out from underneath. And its only throwing for 1 second right now.

Y’all are catchin it all. Have had 1” in the last 3 months I believe. Short pastures and low ponds

Comment

Working...
                                X