No announcement yet.

Live from the Social Club (Price drop from $327,000 to $297,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good! Good luck on the opener! I miss me some dove hunting.

Comment

The place is looking allsome, Heath. Really happy for you two!

Comment

Livin' right Heath!

Comment

Nicely done Sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read all 11 pages of this thread.....nicely done sir! You are doing it right!

Comment

Looking good. Hope he did a good job mowing for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
                Looking good. Hope he did a good job mowing for you.

He did a great job and even mowed more than I had on my map, but it was all stuff I had wanted mowed I just wasn't sure he could get to it. Thanks again for the hookup.

Thanks again. I am chomping at the bit for this weekend.

Comment

Good deal. Glad it all worked out
                  Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  He did a great job and even mowed more than I had on my map, but it was all stuff I had wanted mowed I just wasn't sure he could get to it. Thanks again for the hookup.

Thanks again. I am chomping at the bit for this weekend.

Comment

Heath, how are you liking the shipping container cabin?

Wife and I have been discussing a future cabin build at our place in OK, and the container cabins have perked my interest. More so for the security aspect of them, but not sure if there will be enough room in one. Thoughts?

Comment

Live from the Social Club

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      Heath, how are you liking the shipping container cabin?

Wife and I have been discussing a future cabin build at our place in OK, and the container cabins have perked my interest. More so for the security aspect of them, but not sure if there will be enough room in one. Thoughts?

We really like it. The high ceilings make it feel really roomy. Inside it doesn’t feel small. We have had 4 adults hanging out inside and doesn’t feel cramped at all. It’s all about how you lay it out. We are thinking of making a small change to replace the bottom bunk bed with two recliners and a loft bed above them vs the bunk beds.

The nice thing is it’s relatively easy to move or we can stack on others to add square footage. If y’all are ever out that way come look at it. You can also visit Xcaliber Container in Graham that can get you fixed up. They can finish it out as much as you want them too.
                      Last edited by Heath; 08-28-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        We really like it. The high ceilings make it feel really roomy. Inside it doesn’t feel small. We have had 4 adults hanging out inside and doesn’t feel cramped at all. It’s all about how you lay it out. We are thinking of making a small change to replace the bottom bunk bed with two recliners and a loft bed above them vs the bunk beds.

The nice thing is it’s relatively easy to move or we can stack on others to add square footage. If y’all are ever out that way come look at it. You can also visit Xcaliber Container in Graham that can get you fixed up. They can finish it out as much as you want them too.

Awesome! I was looking at their website today and that’s the best website I’ve found on these container build outs. You’ve done a great job with yours by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                          Awesome! I was looking at their website today and that’s the best website I’ve found on these container build outs. You’ve done a great job with yours by the way!

They did the door, AC’s, electrical, and spray foam with my design as far as placement (AC, lights, outlets, door) and we did the rest.

Comment

How’s the bird hunting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                              How’s the bird hunting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We had sporadic birds but not enough to keep us interested in putting much effort into it. Karla got to break in her new Benelli Ethos on some clay targets.

Comment

Live from the Social Club

The rest of the weekend was spent cooking, losing to the turtles, small projects around camp. We ended up getting 4” of rain Sunday afternoon in 4 hours. The ranch soaked it up, but it killed my project list!

My grandpa’s gun case comes in handy when we bring guns to the SC. It’s nice to have a spot to store while there.

I smoked a pork butt and did a lot of Dutch oven cooking

DO Nachos

DO cookie cake

DO breakfast casserole

DO blueberry cake

So we ate and drank well...

Last edited by Heath; 09-03-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X