Waxahachie trad guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waxahachie trad guys

I'm working up here looking maybe meet some of you and fling some arrows some where

There was a man who worked at the Waxahachie HEB meat market. Name was Paul. He has made some really neat selfbows. Not sure if he still works there now or not though, haven't lived in Waxahachie for a few years. If you find yourself further down HWY 287 I'm just outside of Corsicana near Powell. Not much of a range, but more then happy to share.

Comment

Paul retired earlier this year. Great man....

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
        I'm working up here looking maybe meet some of you and fling some arrows some where
        If you are in San Antonio they have monthly shoots at camp bullis still year around.

Comment

Chef, thanks for the update. Like I said it's been a few years, but whatever he does with retirement I hope it's good for him.

Comment

You still shooting out there thought they stopped in oct. Maybe see you out there Paul

Comment

Shoot me a PM. I have a range in the back yard, and should be working from home most of the wk. 6 miles n. on 813.

Comment

i'd bring ya over to the house and shoot/ what ever, but work'n 13 hour nights suck. cant wait to retire so's i can go play...

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                  i'd bring ya over to the house and shoot/ what ever, but work'n 13 hour nights suck. cant wait to retire so's i can go play...
                  I know them long hours suck at night even worse

Comment

Working...
                  X