Clear All

Pennsylvania Legislature send letter

To deny electorates for biden.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
      To deny electorates for biden.

the spineless cowards should do it themselves, begging off on the dirty work.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        the spineless cowards should do it themselves, begging off on the dirty work.
        They are letting the supremacy clause at the Supreme Court federal election day

Comment

They are letting the supremacy clause at the Supreme Court federal election day

what are they letting it do?

Comment

A coalition of Republican politicians and attorneys who have worked in Republican federal administrations asked the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday to reject Pennsylvania Rep. Mike Kelly’s challenge to the commonwealth’s election results, arguing that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court correctly applied the applicable law in dismissing the case.

Comment

what are they letting it do?
              Sorry about not being clear, if it makes it to the Supreme Court the Supremacy Clause says the federal constitution is the law of the land, anything that contradicts it is unconstitutional. The federal constitution only sets one day to vote and although states have the power to regulate voting, the constitution forbids the state to also have too much power in regards to a single issue. The prolonged voting has created a mob rule which is why the electoral college was made, but the extended voting regs is an attempt to circumvent the electoral votes. Because of the coequal branches of governments they will strip down the election for atleast this election to determine a winner.

Comment

Sorry about not being clear, if it makes it to the Supreme Court the Supremacy Clause says the federal constitution is the law of the land, anything that contradicts it is unconstitutional. The federal constitution only sets one day to vote and although states have the power to regulate voting, the constitution forbids the state to also have too much power in regards to a single issue. The prolonged voting has created a mob rule which is why the electoral college was made, but the extended voting regs is an attempt to circumvent the electoral votes. Because of the coequal branches of governments they will strip down the election for atleast this election to determine a winner.

This is not accurate
                Because so many states, including Texas, has early voting where folks can walk into the polls and vote weeks before Election Day.
                That means that all of those votes not cast ON election day would be invalid according to your claim.

Extended voting windows are not new and allow more full blooded Americans the opportunity to vote because they have jobs they need to work so they can feed their families. Without extending the voting period you run into the disenfranchisement of voters which the DNC beats the GOP over the head with.

Furthermore, that's not even what Kelly is arguing in his SCOTUS case
                He appealing PA Supreme Court ruling saying that he waited too late to contest a voting law that was passed in 2019.

That’s what he's trying to undo, first.
                Then he can get to the meat of his suit which is he's saying mail in ballots are unconstitutional because PA state election office did not have the plenary powers to do so.
                In order to get this to pass he needed to find Alito's boarding pass on a Epstein Express flight or else...
                Last edited by texansfan; 12-08-2020, 06:16 AM.

Comment

I believe this is probably the most likely direction. This assumes that they have the eggs to do it. I believe the SCOTUS will send it to the legislatures to decide. The US constitution is the reigning document, and that’s what it lays out as you stated.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    I believe this is probably the most likely direction. This assumes that they have the eggs to do it. I believe the SCOTUS will send it to the legislatures to decide. The US constitution is the reigning document, and that’s what it lays out as you stated.
                    Their hands are tied

Comment

So they ask SCOTUS to ignore the US Constitution? Really?

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                        https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...supreme-court/

So they ask SCOTUS to ignore the US Constitution? Really?

It's a mess either way: Cancel millions of votes or allow massive fraud?

Some stiff laws need to be written after a tough lesson is learned.

It's the fraudsters own fault.

Comment

It's a mess either way: Cancel millions of votes or allow massive fraud?

Some stiff laws need to be written after a tough lesson is learned.

It's the fraudsters own fault.
                          They created the mess. Follow the law as its written in the Constitution. Pretty simple. Let them be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                            They created the mess. Follow the law as its written in the Constitution. Pretty simple. Let them be mad.

Which would be to nullify the election and let the state legislatures pick.

Comment

Working...
                            X