Disney finally does it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney finally does it

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. A few days ago, in a cartoon series on The Disney Channel, it showed two male characters kissing. Now, I'm not some raving homophobe, and I personally don't care what two consenting adults do in private, but I think it's wrong for 4 or 5 year old kids to see this as if it were completely normal and without consequence.

Morever, though, it's just dismaying that it's coming from, of all places, that paragon of family values, Disney. I never, never in a million years thought I'd see something like this coming from them. So long, Disney. Thanks for the memories.
    Attached Files

Sad when a still shot on Disney could be mistaken for the family guy

Comment

Disney has been polluting the minds of kids for far longer then people realize .

Comment

Disney is ultra liberal, so it only surprises me it took this long.

Comment

Have you ever noticed the hunter is always the bad guy? Except the one in Snow White

Comment

Oh common, it's progress don't cha know

Comment

Supposedly the new Frozen movie they are making Queen Elsa’s love interest is female as well. Hope that’s a bad rumor but that’s what’s being said now...

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
                Have you ever noticed the hunter is always the bad guy? Except the one in Snow White
                Those guys were always my favorite. Amos in the movie The Fox and the Hound was an awesome hunter. Remember all those fox pelts and stuff he had stacked up in the back of his pickup?..........Well anyways.....

Walt Disney taught me that killing animals is fun and it makes you cool.
                Last edited by okrattler; 03-27-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

We went back in December and had a great time. I’m not a homophobe.... but have probably the best gaydar on the planet. And I’d guess 85% of entertainment employees there were.... not straight. And 40% of visitors were of like mind

I’d be completely shocked if the new frozen didn’t go the way rumored. And that’s their right... and my right to shut them off 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                    Disney has been polluting the minds of kids for far longer then people realize .
                    True! Disney hasn't been profamily for decades now

Comment

Heck one of my coworkers is pretty liberal and he won't even let his son watch Disney shows.

Said after he sat around and watched a couple with his kid he realized they didn't have a single show with a strong male lead and said nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                        Sad when a still shot on Disney could be mistaken for the family guy
                        Lol, glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Also looks like futurama a little.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          Heck one of my coworkers is pretty liberal and he won't even let his son watch Disney shows.

Said after he sat around and watched a couple with his kid he realized they didn't have a single show with a strong male lead and said nope.
                          There haven't been strong male leads in any sitcoms for a while. Men are portrayed as idiots whose advice and contributions are completely ignored by the family. They are like the big stupid burden for the family to bear.

Comment

Well, this stinks. Guess I’m going to have to start curbing my kids Disney tv time. Are there any shows out there that are safe for kids to watch? Under 10 years old? I’m not being sarcastic, I’ve got a 5 and 2 yr old. And I agree that I don’t think I need to be explaining to my 5 year old why two men or women are kissing

Comment

Sure ain’t the days of Rex Allen doing The narrating for Disney I grew up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X