The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we wrapped up gator season with a 6’ and a 8’8” gator

Lil’ bossman was happy with our efforts, guess Unk gets to stay on another year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice gators! That's on my bucket list.

Comment

Nice gators, lotta good meat there.

My boss blessed me with a new ride this week, I'll post pics later.
        2019 F250 Crew Lariat, these things are getting pretty "techie" these days.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2929.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	24554493

Name:	IMG_2927.jpg
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	24554494

Name:	IMG_2926.jpg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	24554495

I said blessed and I ain't kidding.
          RanchHand grill guard, Roll-N-Lock bed cover, spray in bedliner, and Weather Tech floor mats. 6.7 turbo diesel has some pep.

Comment

Dadgum, Tim. Can I go to work for your company?

Nice perk!!!

Comment

Tim, you need to get that sticker on the back glass so's I'll recognize you when I see you!! NICE ride brother! Congratulations! Why no dually? Personally, I'd be happier with the single back wheels, but I know your last one had dual wheels...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Tim, you need to get that sticker on the back glass so's I'll recognize you when I see you!! NICE ride brother! Congratulations! Why no dually? Personally, I'd be happier with the single back wheels, but I know your last one had dual wheels...
                He graduated from training wheels!

Nice ride Tim! Congrats!

Comment

I’ve had 3 dually’s since I started here and I am glad we went to the F250. Ride is more comfortable and 2 less tires to replace.

Comment

Yessir! Indeed... I'm wishin' now that I'd have gotten a 250 instead of this 150, but had a hard time justifying it since I don't do nuthin' that is company related that needs the heavier truck...

Comment

He was gonna get the F150 with diesel and the cost was about the same so he got the 250.

Comment

One of my WORP tour brothers let me tag along Wednesday and get a mess of rice rockets for the grill. Got’em wrapped up and cooked yesterday. Thanks again Bill and Deuce!!!

Comment

Here

Comment

Thomas was playing at Recess, running backwards, spun around and smacked a pole with his face. Has a bit of a goose egg. No football tonight!

Comment

We are so tickled, our little coastal retreat is coming together. Last month the cover and driveway were installed, the month before we upgraded boats and the end of this month our storage building (to house a washer/dryer, mower, and fishing gear) should be delivered!

Comment

Went to Lovelady yesterday and finished a feeder pen for my son in law. Could not believe how hot it got back in them woods, I was burned out pretty quick. Pen is a 32x32 with half panels and barb wire. He had pics from last week when we put it up showing it keeping the horses, cows, and hogs out and deer jumping the fence. A few smaller hogs crawled through the bigger holes in the panels and fed then went back out.
                                We came back through Weldon in hopes the cafe was still there, it wasn't. Came on back through Riverside and stopped in Need Waverly at Red's Diner for late lunch, the Philly cheesesteak was delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X