No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that smile! Good morning, Miss Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, have a great week.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. It's Monday again! Where's that pretty smile? Have a great week.

Comment

Came home to Macie and Theresa watching the Astros. Bottom of the 9th astros winning 2-1. Macie can’t watch! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm with Macie!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I can relate with Macie, did she celebrate the win?

Comment

Well I sure thought I posted on Saturday but Saturday was 7 yrs since Macie was in hospital. Hard to believe it’s been that long.

Comment

Yes sir, 7 years seems like eternity. Have a great weekend Macie gal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    But yet, it also seems like yesterday! Good morning, Miss Macie. The weekend is coming up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
                      But yet, it also seems like yesterday! Good morning, Miss Macie. The weekend is coming up fast.

Yes sir it does.

Comment

Happy Wednesday Macie, hope you’re doing fine & staying cool.

Brian hope y’all got some rain last weekend.

God Bless the Gardner’s!

Comment

Good Afternoon, Miss Macie. Hope you're having a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
                            Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            Yes sir it does.

You are right Brian! My words didn't seem to come across right.

Good morning beautiful Macie!

Comment

Tmag, your words were okay, I can see it from both directions. If you're taking care of someone that something has happened to, it may seem like an eternity of time. If you're thinking about the person before the incident happened, it seems just like yesterday. Have experienced both of these on a personal level, only it was my grandpa and it was lung cancer.

Comment

Thanks Dave!

Good Sunday morning Macie gal, praying God will bless you greatly today.

Comment

Working...
                                X