Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Ranch Manager Position

Hello All,

I am now in the search for a ranch manager position. I have plenty of experience and lots of references. I have worked in all aspects of the ranching industry to include commercial hunting, whitetail breeding, exotics and whitetails. Can run almost any equipment out there. Well vested in the daily operations of a ranch. Thanks and I have a resume if anybody knows of anybody looking. God Bless and thank you for your time.

Originally posted by Brad75 View Post
    Hello All,

I am now in the search for a ranch manager position. I have plenty of experience and lots of references. I have worked in all aspects of the ranching industry to include commercial hunting, whitetail breeding, exotics and whitetails. Can run almost any equipment out there. Well vested in the daily operations of a ranch. Thanks and I have a resume if anybody knows of anybody looking. God Bless and thank you for your time.
    Pm me. Good friend of mine called today said he is looking.

Comment

Ya know cows?

Comment

I know cows but not nearly vested in them as I am exotics and Whitetails. We raise Santa Gertrudis and show them.
        Originally posted by Calrob View Post
        Ya know cows?
        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

PM Sent
          Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          Pm me. Good friend of mine called today said he is looking.
          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saw an ad for hunting guides for the King Ranch. Not sure if you're interested, but if so I can see if I can find it.

Comment

Good luck Brad. Hope you and the wife are doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                Just saw an ad for hunting guides for the King Ranch. Not sure if you're interested, but if so I can see if I can find it.
                Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Good luck Brad. Hope you and the wife are doing ok.
                  Thank you Chew. We are good, just a little bump. Hope you are well as well buddy.

Comment

The Big Easy here in Columbus is looking for a person to sell hunts on their ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                      The Big Easy here in Columbus is looking for a person to sell hunts on their ranch.
                      Thanks for the heads up sir.

Comment

saw a 750 acre exotic ranch in burnet a couple days ago on FBook - i think it was mark morren listing it

let me know if you need a contact number and ill do some looking.

sent you the post on fb messenger

Comment

Good luck to you, Brad. I know you have a plethora of experience in managing ranches, and I'm confident the right deal will come along.

Comment

Wfscjobs.tamu.edu

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              saw a 750 acre exotic ranch in burnet a couple days ago on FBook - i think it was mark morren listing it

let me know if you need a contact number and ill do some looking.

sent you the post on fb messenger
                              Thanks Rod

Comment

Working...
                              X