No announcement yet.

Strava cycling app for TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a 32 spoke wheel. I appreciate all the help!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JohnS View Post
      29", disc and not a clue on spoke count. Let me see if I have a pic that will let me count
      Darn, mine are for a 26, i don't have any spare 29er rims. My opinion would be to go to a shop and get a Stans front rim (i would recommend the Arch EX) and have them build that. They are fairly cheep (85.00 ish) and a very good quality rim, and tubeless compatible.

I see your in Combine (if i remember that's down near Hutchinson), i don't know what shop you normally go to but i could give you a couple suggestions for the south side of Dallas of good shops that build wheels. Another option is to get on Facebook and find the DORBA Facebook page and ask them, those guys have tons of spare parts and sometimes are willing to give stuff away for a 12 pack of fancy beer.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
        I'm having no luck with Strava. I've tried to use it on about 5 rides and have only been successful in recording 1. Needless to say, I really haven't been helping out the group totals.

I do need to get on the bike more though. One ride a week for 10 miles isn't cutting it...
        This is weird. Just before getting on the bike last night, I opened the Strava app and was setting it up to record my ride. It immediately asked me if I wanted to save my ride from last week. What?!? I'm not sure why it didn't show me the results last week? Happy that the ride was recorded just a little weird that it took a week to see the results.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
          This is weird. Just before getting on the bike last night, I opened the Strava app and was setting it up to record my ride. It immediately asked me if I wanted to save my ride from last week. What?!? I'm not sure why it didn't show me the results last week? Happy that the ride was recorded just a little weird that it took a week to see the results.
          That is very strange. I've never experienced that.

I finally got my wheels put on my Niner and need to get her out on an inaugural ride. These new cyclocross wheels feel like their going to be super fast.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            That is very strange. I've never experienced that.

I finally got my wheels put on my Niner and need to get her out on an inaugural ride. These new cyclocross wheels feel like their going to be super fast.
            Nice

Comment

Hey Ronnie - I was looking at your latest ride on Strava and it looks like you rode the Trinity Trail coming west from Arlington. Is that paved all the way now or were you on your mountain bike? For many years I have ridden from the westernmost trailhead but have never gone too far past downtown Fort Worth going east.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Hey Ronnie - I was looking at your latest ride on Strava and it looks like you rode the Trinity Trail coming west from Arlington. Is that paved all the way now or were you on your mountain bike? For many years I have ridden from the westernmost trailhead but have never gone too far past downtown Fort Worth going east.
                Jerp I am pretty sure it is all paved now. The trails are nice along the trinity now

Comment

It is paved all the way to Gateway Park but there is a section (300 yards) that is under construction.

Comment

Pro tip of the day on how to increase speed: Go to your buddies house to ride, let him jump on his road bike well you stay on your mountain bike, and then chase him around the county for a couple of hours, trying to keep up. If you don't increase your average speed you just ain't trying!

Nice ride today Toby, thanks for dragging me around this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      Pro tip of the day on how to increase speed: Go to your buddies house to ride, let him jump on his road bike well you stay on your mountain bike, and then chase him around the county for a couple of hours, trying to keep up. If you don't increase your average speed you just ain't trying!

Nice ride today Toby, thanks for dragging me around this morning.
                      Glenn good ride as well. It was a good time but the wind was brutal. We were doing good the first 13 or so miles until we had to go into a stiff head wind. We made the ride though.

Comment

Great day for a ride. My longest mtb to date 18.3 miles all Singletrack. Met fellow tbh'r Dusty at the trailhead and had a good conversation. Walking around the mall now with my daughter and my legs are like jello!

Comment

Good job everyone !

Comment

Ok fellow hill crushers, I found one for us! We have just over 1 year to train for it. I am totally in!

Comment

Strava cycling app for TBH

I could be very interested !

Also it's not to late to enter the Hotter Than Hell, you have a week to get ready !
                              Last edited by 7sdad; 08-17-2014, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                                I could be very interested !

Also it's not to late to enter the Hotter Than Hell, you have a week to get ready !
                                Bet you a million bucks I won't ride that on my MTB. So next year will be the earliest I can make that one. Got to have skinny tires to race through that kind of heat!!

Comment

Working...
                                X