Social Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Experiment

I’m starting to think this is the biggest social experiment ever perpetrated on people in civilized countries.

Talks of martial law, quarantines, panic buying of household items that weren’t in short supply before the media and Facebook told us all to be scared—it really makes me wonder why all this is going on.

Is it a last ditch effort by the left to crash the economy and get rid of Trump? Is it an experiment to see how many people will give up their rights for some shade of “safety”?

All of this strikes me quite odd. America, that has some of the best medical professionals in the world, has been thrown into panic over a virus that isn’t likely to kill many people that aren’t already immunocompromised.

Shady stuff, if you ask me.

205 Covid deaths in US
    30,000 from regular flu.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
      205 Covid deaths in US
      30,000 from regular flu.
      And 60,000 a year from regular pneumonia in the US

Comment

None of this makes since. The numbers do not add up for this type of panic!

There are many logical thinking people asking the same questions as you.

The govt has to know something for us to be put through this kind of chaos.

The worst thing the govt could do was put logical thinking people in an isolated space to just think!

My biggest problem is I have no one to drink beers with tonight. I need to start a FaceTime beer club.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

And 600,000+ to preventable heart disease

Comment

I think the media threw a little gas on this fire and it got away from them. They do it all the time when hurricanes come. Bad thing is, you can't see the back side of this storm on radar so you don't know how long you got to hunker down.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

My biggest problem is I have no one to drink beers with tonight. I need to start a FaceTime beer club.

Sent from my iPhone
              Shoot... call me!!

Comment

My feeling it is what it is & that is a fubar deal on the other side of the globe that got away from them be it a man made deal or an animal cootie that morphed but the insiders knew about it.

Facts are Russia & a few others closed their border way early on & Iran is suffering immeasurable losses & who knows what is really happening in China. Italy is just naive.

One thing I do know is the enemies foreign & domestic totally understand that every ounce of ammo & gun purchases of free men are being consumed at rates that are beyond their ability to control free men.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
                Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
                Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Comment

Wanna know how many babies we kill a year?

It’s over 600,000...

Comment

Excellent thread, guys!

Comment

I have talked to dozens of people that I don't know, out on jobsites, stores etc....every single one of them says the same thing, everybody believes this is blown way out of proportion. The masses usually are pretty accurate.

Comment

I believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                          I’m starting to think this is the biggest social experiment ever perpetrated on people in civilized countries.

Talks of martial law, quarantines, panic buying of household items that weren’t in short supply before the media and Facebook told us all to be scared—it really makes me wonder why all this is going on.

Is it a last ditch effort by the left to crash the economy and get rid of Trump? Is it an experiment to see how many people will give up their rights for some shade of “safety”?

All of this strikes me quite odd. America, that has some of the best medical professionals in the world, has been thrown into panic over a virus that isn’t likely to kill many people that aren’t already immunocompromised.

Shady stuff, if you ask me.
                          Dam....and Trump is going along with it

Comment

Chinese Virus!

Comment

Sheeple

It’s all BS

Lock and load

Comment

Working...
                              X