Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Yes I am tired of hearing about it

Me too. But they gonna drag it out as long as they can. TV media is trying to make something out of the report that it ain't. Poor reporter who read it over the air, corrected that CNBC blond anchor that tried it first. Then realized what he did.

Hope it looses it's momentum fast!

Comment

Not me, I got a little worn out about it, but ever since Friday I feel rejuvenated on the subject... crazy...

Comment

Suddenly, i want to hear more about Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Suddenly, i want to hear more about Russia.
          Me Too!

Comment

Now maybe we can get the Justice Dept. to investigate the REAL collusion with Russia... DemoKrauts, Clinton, and O-bummer... While they're at it, take down on pencil-neck too ol' shifftie... Pelosi and her boyfriend Chuck-u Schumer...

Seems maybe their *** is grass and the new Justice Dept is a big ol' lawnmower that cranks on the first pull! Hope so anyhoo!

Comment

I hope its a big ol ZTR that can turn on a dime and mow the fodder down!

Comment

com-18527785_10213876768813211_1417972863755_155042183 8 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Special prosecutor to investigate Obammy, Clinton and all the rest for the false report they paid millions, and using a FISA warrant against a political opponents. Expand it to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, and influence peddling while Secretary of State.

While they’re at it, I’d like to see the original, paper, bound version of Obama’s Hawaiian birth certificate- not a pdf file I could not register my kid with in little league baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X