Passport Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passport Help

I don't have a passport and will be traveling to China in Oct. my question is has anyone ever used the company's that expedite the process for the extra fees?

I have to get my passport some what quick to apply for my visa to china

You have plenty of time to do it regular. You can expedite yourself and get it in 8 days, just google passport expedite, but you can get it back in plenty of time and save yourself the additional cash ($65 I think)

Comment

Yes, I have used TexasTower in Houston and they are good. Its costly but they do a good job.

Comment

You can expedite the process yourself with having to pay an outside company. You can even get a passport the same day at the service center in Houston.

It's all on Dept of State's website.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

You can do it yourself.

I have a buddy down at the post office who helps with mine...I pay the expedite regardless every time. Even if you have still 4-6 weeks.

Trust me, I know.

Comment

Universal Passports & Visas is located in Dallas. Good company they'll hook you up.

Comment

And Houston!

Comment

I used AApasport off of Central and Buckingham. Quick and did a great job.

Comment

We just had to expedite our girls, did it ourselves and got them back within a week and a half. If you are going to expedite you have to have the long form birth certificate. If you don't expedite the short form is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by philcam View Post
                      You can expedite the process yourself with having to pay an outside company. You can even get a passport the same day at the service center in Houston.

It's all on Dept of State's website.
                      You have plenty of time. Just make sure you have all the paperwork in order go the one day route in person.
                      Even if they give you an appointment time show up early, as in before they open. We got to New Orleans office at about 6:15 for a 10:00 appt and were third in line. Finished interview and paperwork, walked around the French Quarter and had the Passport before 3:00.

Comment

If work is paying for it use a passport agency.

I use CIBT. You will also need a visa for China.

Comment

I did it the regular way via the post office and had mine in 3wks. No expiditing or anything. Its very easy to do, main thing is READ the instructions on the dept of state passport web site. Have all ur paperwork together. They even took the photo at the post office. On the website it has a listing of full service passport post offices.

Comment

I've always used CIBT for all my passport issues. worth the extra money-keep in mind one mistake can set you back a few weeks.

Comment

[QUOTE=philcam;8881680]You can expedite the process yourself with having to pay an outside company. You can even get a passport the same day at the service center in Houston.

This^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X