Smart car - 2 trucks - UGLY !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart car - 2 trucks - UGLY !!

ouch!!! any info??? I would imagine that somebody had to die if they were in the car...

Comment

Yeah that's pretty smart alright. Another brainchild from the Obama Car Co.!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkusmc View Post
        Yeah that's pretty smart alright. Another brainchild from the Obama Car Co.!
        I thought the SmartCar was the brainchild of Mercedes Benz?

Comment

Originally posted by FIRETX12 View Post
          I thought the SmartCar was the brainchild of Mercedes Benz?
          Thanks! For some reason our memories are getting very short when it comes to politics. This pic was also posted here a few weeks ago with the story. Not pretty at all, but I doubt my CrewMax Tundra would have survived that kind of accident.

Comment

It doesn't matter what the car is if squished between two trucks. Actually the Smart car is considered safe according to safety tests. I wouldn't buy one because they are way over priced. A real negative is they don't carry a spare tire plus the front and back tires are different sizes and can't be rotated. Stay with a Toyota or Honda.

Comment

Not much would of survived a sandwich between two dump trucks. They can send that ambulance on home, they won't be needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Thanks! For some reason our memories are getting very short when it comes to politics. This pic was also posted here a few weeks ago with the story. Not pretty at all, but I doubt my CrewMax Tundra would have survived that kind of accident.
                Yeah, but which one do you prefer for your family??

I could care less what people want to drive but don't be mad at my decision to be in a larger / safer vehicle. I'll stack the favor for my wife and kids however I can and yet to some, I'm still the bad guy for polluting the planet and putting the 'smart' drivers in more danger if we collide.

it's beyond stupid how some folks view and want to change the world. You can just follow the car czar for the definition of irony.

Comment

I saw a wreck involving a jeep and 2 semi trucks a few years back in Austin. The jeep didn't hold up any better; however the amazing part was the guy in the jeep saw the second truck coming and jumped from his vehicle. Only injury reported was a scratch from flying glass.....someone upstairs was definitely looking out for him that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    it's beyond stupid how some folks view and want to change the world. .
                    That has been happening since the beginning of time and some folks would prefer that things never change! Thus advancement (or lack of) for GOOD or BAD. I prefer not to drive a vehicle that my wife describes as a "bady shoe!" We have had 4 Suburbans (all 4 wheel drives) and have a V8 Tundra now. Not because of needing that much power but we like that much power! It is a choice for me and my wife and until it becomes economically unfeasible I doubt we would change.
                    Heck, my grandparents had an outhouse only. But most of the US had gone to flush toilets. That was there "economic" choice........no money so no flush toilet.

Comment

That doesn't look like a Smart Car to me, too much metal in there and that rim looks like a Chevy product. Based on how crumpled that car is, if it had been a Smart the trucks would be touching each other.

Comment

Have y'all seen this video? That sucker is moving but it looks like it explodes when it hits that barricade.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Not pritty, Not pritty at all

Comment

Originally posted by El Cheapo View Post
                            It doesn't matter what the car is if squished between two trucks. Actually the Smart car is considered safe according to safety tests. I wouldn't buy one because they are way over priced. A real negative is they don't carry a spare tire plus the front and back tires are different sizes and can't be rotated. Stay with a Toyota or Honda.

......and they're like driving a gum ball.

Comment

I'll stand with Artos on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X