X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camon Texas.... Dangit!!!!

Go vote. Blue is on the horizon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep that down there. If you see a speck of blue in Oklahoma there's problems.

Comment

forgive me if I don't panic, but isn't this just the primaries? So isn't this a little misleading. So more Democrats and picking their candidates. That doesn't mean they will win the election. I'd be a little more concerned if this was actually the election to pick the winner but in the primaries I don't think it means much. Just my opinion. Plus, could be a lot of people like me who just don't believe in early voting and will show up on election day

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
        forgive me if I don't panic, but isn't this just the primaries? So isn't this a little misleading. So more Democrats and picking their candidates. That doesn't mean they will win the election. I'd be a little more concerned if this was actually the election to pick the winner but in the primaries I don't think it means much. Just my opinion. Plus, could be a lot of people like me who just don't believe in early voting and will show up on election day
        Or democrats voting for a republican candidate in the primaries in order to have a weaker opponent in the election.

Comment

Maybe so but the numbers don't lie.. We are behind.
          We were way ahead at this point in 2014. Conservatives that is.
          Last edited by PondPopper; 03-05-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Cant do anything about all the new people moving here

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Or democrats voting for a republican candidate in the primaries in order to have a weaker opponent in the election.
              I thought you could only vote in the primary for the party you are registered for? When I go to vote in the primaries I get the Republican ballot and there are not Democrats on that ballot. Unless something has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                WRONG!! BUILD THE WALL!! ...better yet, build the dang wall around Kalifornika and not allow them into Texas! Be OK if they came here and fit in, but they come here and tell us how "wrong" we do things and promptly set about trying to make Texas like Kalifornika... That's no Bueno!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Maybe so but the numbers don't lie.. We are behind.
                  We were way ahead at this point in 2014. Conservatives that is.
                  But we are only behind in picking our candidates, not voting in the election. And to be honest, most these candidates are pretty settled. Senate seat 8 is hotly contested, but most others (at least around me) are pretty clear who the candidate is going to be. Obviously he/she still needs to be selected, but the real vote doesn't begin until the candidates for both parties are elected. That's when the turn out really matters.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    WRONG!! BUILD THE WALL!! ...better yet, build the dang wall around Kalifornika and not allow them into Texas! Be OK if they came here and fit in, but they come here and tell us how "wrong" we do things and promptly set about trying to make Texas like Kalifornika... That's no Bueno!
                    Yep thats the people I was talking about. Hell Id take the immigrants over most coming from California

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      Need a wall on all our borders.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Need a wall on all our borders.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                        Well its not people coming from the south doing that voting. That problem is coming from the west

Comment

In Liberty County, the local elections are won/lost in the primaries... Ain't many DemoKrauts in Liberty county... Whoever wind the Repulsican primary wins the election... This little county is about as RED as they git!

Ain't that right Tmag?!

Comment

But we are only behind in picking our candidates, not voting in the election. And to be honest, most these candidates are pretty settled. Senate seat 8 is hotly contested, but most others (at least around me) are pretty clear who the candidate is going to be. Obviously he/she still needs to be selected, but the real vote doesn't begin until the candidates for both parties are elected. That's when the turn out really matters.
                            I realize we are just picking candidates but it appears that the blue is out in full force.. Conservatives had better not get lazy on this one..
                            I would hate for this trend to continue...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              I realize we are just picking candidates but it appears that the blue is out in full force.. Conservatives had better not get lazy on this one..
                              I would hate for this trend to continue...
                              I agree

Comment

Working...
                              X