Campbell just post tracts to lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campbell just post tracts to lease

Today is the day that Campbell posted tracts to bid on in east Texas for lease. If you don't mind east Texas this is an opportunity to get a lease you can pretty much keep as long as you want as long as you don't screw up something. Web address is www.cglease.com.

Never hunted east Texas.

Comment

Comment

East Texas deer hunting sucks . Go north, South or west better hunting bigger deer

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
          East Texas deer hunting sucks . Go north, South or west better hunting bigger deer
          X2

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
            Lol! You just have to hunt a little harder.

Comment

Quite huggybear

Comment

Well, say what you will about east Texas, but at least you don't read threads on here about someone losing their timber company lease because someone came along and offered more money, or the landowner died and the kids are selling it, or the price was jumped higher than you are willing to pay. Just saying.....

Comment

I wish they had some closer to Tyler/Longview area

Comment

I've had it happen with timber co. to

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                      Well, say what you will about east Texas, but at least you don't read threads on here about someone losing their timber company lease because someone came along and offered more money, or the landowner died and the kids are selling it, or the price was jumped higher than you are willing to pay. Just saying.....
                      X2. Been with Campbell 8 years and 0 issues.

Comment

Loved the lease I had in San Augustine county. Wish I had stayed on it.

Comment

Here's a good one right outside of Lufkin. Bow only.

Comment

Plan on bidding $12+ per acre if you want a chance at it

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Here's a good one right outside of Lufkin. Bow only.

http://www.cglease.com/availleases?c=13
                              I saw that one also. Two guys could grab that and have a nice little bow lease. If I was not already on a Campbell lease near there I would be all over it. Campbell also has an office in Diboll.

Comment

Working...
                              X