Longhorn Snuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longhorn Snuff!

Anybody like this stuff? I am a Copenhagen guy, but I have a couple of buddies that swear its good stuff! Kind of scared to try it.

It's the Hamm's or Schlitz of chew...

Comment

Red Seal- closest to Copenhagen in my opinion...and a bigger can

Comment

dont be scared, if you dont like it spit it out.

Comment

I went to longhorn fine cut natural a while back and It tasted like copenhagen IMO. The fine cut was a medium between copenhagen long cut and snuff so it was just right. Try it out. Its real cheap and taste very similar to me.

Comment

Thats some nasty stuff

Comment

Copenhagen long cut since day one. I've tried a few longhorn cans but it ain't for me. It works if you're out and that's all your buddy has but I won't buy one.

-Ike

Comment

I don't like it much. I switched from cope to grizzly fine cut natural. My opinion it tastes just as good

Comment

I dipped Copenhagen long cut for a number of years til I realized I couldn't afford it.

I went to grizzly in the red can. Its better than the longhorn to me. Dipped it for a long time too.

I quit 10 months ago. Haven't had a dip since.

If you ever decide to quit. Try the smokey mountain it has zero tobacco in it...just helps with the feeling of having a habitual dip. Green, peach or blue cans. The rest of that stuff is nasty!

Comment

The only thing that is like Copenhagen, IS Copenhagen.................

Comment

Skoal man for long time, wife grumbled how much I spend on a can alone, switched to Grizzly then it got expensive. I had a friend who dip Longhorn, tried it and liked it. Im picky about the taste, too, on cheap brands. Longhorn, I couldn't tell the difference and it last longer in a can than with the other two.brands.

Comment

Nasty stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                          Red Seal- closest to Copenhagen in my opinion...and a bigger can
                          Started dipping RS when Coppenhagen went over $5. Closest thing I have found

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                            The only thing that is like Copenhagen, IS Copenhagen.................
                            Pure truth right there!

Comment

I got some free samples of it and it was nasty.

Wish I could kick the habit all together but it's tough

Comment

Working...
                              X