X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    This one was well deserved too.

His charges were eventually dropped.

"Whoop that trick" -Rayon McIntosh, McDonald's fight between worker and customers - YouTube
    This one makes me laugh till my stomach hurts! He was whipping their asses!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      Lol yeah he- I mean she may of had some identity issues. I ran into a “girl” at a 7-11 on Lemmon that was about 6’6” 270 with his heels on. Looked like he should of been wearing burnt orange or something.
      I am fairly certain “she” could of handed both of are arses to us bob.
      Thing to remember is they have been picked on there whole **** lives they some mean B***s!
      There is a shemale in Wimberley that is huge and has hands the size of my head. I would run like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
        You will have to throw chairs, look for the 30.06 sign next time you visit.
        At ihop in general or just this specific one? Because none of the ones I have been to have it posted. Unless it was very recent. Even then, the nearest one isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          There is a shemale in Wimberley that is huge and has hands the size of my head. I would run like hell.
          Heck, you should just pull out your AR-15 and start spraying lead!!!

Comment

Ha! I agree knock you the F out and then hit you with a heel. Funny part is the one I referenced boyfriend was about a 5’6 150 white dude. Funniest **** thing I have seen.. tranny related.

Comment

It was hard to hear with all the bleeps but I didn't hear, "call the cops" until ol boy turned the tables on them.

Comment

Let’s talk about the REAL crime here. Not recording things in landscape mode should negatively affect your credit score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wish it wasn’t bleeped out so the bleepin bleeps wouldn’t leave a ringin in my bleepin ears

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                    Ha! I agree knock you the F out and then hit you with a heel. Funny part is the one I referenced boyfriend was about a 5’6 150 white dude. Funniest **** thing I have seen.. tranny related.
                    Some dude once told a story on here about getting beat down by a tranny. LOL.

So was the woman in this video really a dude?

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                      Let’s talk about the REAL crime here. Not recording things in landscape mode should negatively affect your credit score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      quoted for truth

Comment

Definitely animals

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                          This one makes me laugh till my stomach hurts! He was whipping their asses!
                          Yep well deserved *** whipping.

Comment

Does it matter? I've seen some black girls go at it, and I'd rather tussle with a black dude than black chick......straight up!

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                              At ihop in general or just this specific one? Because none of the ones I have been to have it posted. Unless it was very recent. Even then, the nearest one isn't.
                              He was talking about Chipotle

Comment

Ha we need to find this fella and revisit this story.

I had an Army buddy tell me a story about a tranny also. He was surprised lol

Comment

Working...
                                X