Hank Parker 3D.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hank Parker 3D.........

Is horrible.... If they use anymore c'meere deer the deer are gonna start tasting like it..

Originally posted by StickShooter View Post
    Is horrible.... If they use anymore c'meere deer the deer are gonna start tasting like it..
    someone on here suggested using apple juice instead of C'meer Deer cause it smelled the same (they thought)...well I tried it and the deer that came to my feeder have gone bezerk over it! It's like deer crack. I put it in an old Scent Killer bottle and carry it with me now, spraying it on some corn every time I get into my blind. when I don't see them that evening and I come back in the morning the ground will be torn to shreds from them trying to get every kernel off the ground. IMO this has worked WAY better than C.D. ever has for me personally, and the cost difference is $25 gal : $2 gal (juice) No brainer there

Comment

Thats a great idea.. I am going to try that for sure.

I thought c'meere smelled like oatmeal.. I have been putting oatmeal out and it works like a champ. They inhale it... hmm.. What if I put oatmeal on the ground and sprayed it with apple juice.. deadly maybe?

Comment

P.S. I really like the TV show though...good stuff!

Comment

I know the show is called Hank Parker 3D but it's just a info-mercial for C-meere deer.

Comment

Thats a great idea.. I am going to try that for sure.

I thought c'meere smelled like oatmeal.. I have been putting oatmeal out and it works like a champ. They inhale it... hmm.. What if I put oatmeal on the ground and sprayed it with apple juice.. deadly maybe?
            I've thought about Oats before. Just never really heard of others trying it around here. Figured if other farm animals liked it maybe the deer would. Might try some of that now too.

Comment

They do show some awesome lumenock shots.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                I know the show is called Hank Parker 3D but it's just a info-mercial for C-meere deer.
                Yes true, but I wouldn't mind having a big time sponsor to pay for my hunting either

Comment

They do show some awesome lumenock shots.
                  Ya, think I'm gonna rig me up a few of those for evening hunts myself. I had a helluva time finding my arrow after the last deer I shot right before dark. found it 2 hours later with a flashlight 60 yards from were I hit the deer stuck in the ground.

Comment

I got the lumenocks and like them a ton.

I am a big fan of the 3d show, but do hate the fact that they seem to give cmere deer way too much credit.

Comment

Don't forget the Swacker broadheads!

Comment

If HP doesn't own CD......I'll eat a tub of it.

Likewise, can't go that show.

Comment

Originally posted by SanAngeloBowman View Post
                          someone on here suggested using apple juice instead of C'meer Deer cause it smelled the same (they thought)...well I tried it and the deer that came to my feeder have gone bezerk over it! It's like deer crack. I put it in an old Scent Killer bottle and carry it with me now, spraying it on some corn every time I get into my blind. when I don't see them that evening and I come back in the morning the ground will be torn to shreds from them trying to get every kernel off the ground. IMO this has worked WAY better than C.D. ever has for me personally, and the cost difference is $25 gal : $2 gal (juice) No brainer there
                          and if you get thirsty in stand...

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
                            and if you get thirsty in stand...
                            Wha ha ha! ya got me. I did just that the first day I tried it

Comment

Hank Parker 3d

Originally posted by TexbowJ View Post
                              If HP doesn't own CD......I'll eat a tub of it.

Likewise, can't go that show.
                              I saw this post and had to say your right. A friend of mine in Arkansas told me Hank owns most of CD. Ivan Hawthorne Mr CD started it but only owns a little of it, now.

No wonder they are pushing it like crazy. Oh, and the apple juice and oatmeal does work good.

Comment

Working...
                              X