No announcement yet.

THE OFFICIAL YANKEES, astros fans and yankee haters are welcomed here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pictures are not near as good on this thread.

Comment

MLB executives and advertisers are sure hoping for a Dodgers Yankees WS!

Go Astros!

Comment

My favorite team is the Rangers. My third favorite team is the Astros. My second favorite team is whoever is playing the Yankees (unless it's the Red Sox, and then I hope they both lose).

Go 'Stros!!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

We need a different gal pic on here.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              For a hard core baseball fan, having your team in a championship series is an incredible emotional roller coaster. The highs and lows are incredible - nothing like it in sports IMO. In 2010 and 2011 - those two years the Rangers made it all the way - I did not sleep well from the first game of the ALCS through the last game of the WS. (In fact I still have nightmares about game 6 against the Cardinals.) I am pulling for the Astros because they are from Texas and I hate the Yankers, but it is kinda nice to not be so emotionally invested.
              Jeez....thanks John, I'll have nightmares again after being reminded of your nightmares.

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              MLB executives and advertisers are sure hoping for a Dodgers Yankees WS!

Go Astros!
              I hoped for a Dodgers/Astros WS since the postseason started.

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              My favorite team is the Rangers. My third favorite team is the Astros. My second favorite team is whoever is playing the Yankees (unless it's the Red Sox, and then I hope they both lose).

Go 'Stros!!

Comment

Go Yankees!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  Nope! I just put the kibosh on the Yankees mojo by posting the TBH de facto Astros Upton pic in your Yankees thread!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                    Speak for yourself. That one will never get old.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      Nope! I just put the kibosh on the Yankees mojo by posting the TBH de facto Astros Upton pic in your Yankees thread!
                      Checkmate

Comment

Yankee fan since I was 6 years old. My dad and uncles were all fans as that was all they got on weekends on the radio back in the 40-50s.

I eventually became a Ranger fan and I always supported the Astros as my 2nd team, Yankees 3rd.

Now that the Astros are in our division and Houston fans are so jealous of and hate DFW teams........

Go Yankees.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          Now I am a Yankee

Comment

Good deal!!! Gonna be very telling tomorrow within the first 4 innings. Kinda sucks we have a black tie event tomorrow night. Maybe I can sneak out of the ballroom and down to the bar..............LOL!!!

Comment

Who knows what Severino pitcher shows up. Time will tell, but the Astros have not hit this entire series, even in the first 2 games at home. Yes they won both, but only scored 2 runs in each.
                              Sure hope the Yankees bats continue to improve and the series will be over tomorrow night.

Yes we need a new set of hooters to look at. And yes I would not even come close to kicking those out of bed for eating crackers, but I would like to see another set to drool over! One can always wish to see something like that in person!

Comment

Review the box scores after Zimmer made an appearance on the Stros thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X