No announcement yet.

Big blind build...all metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these deer view windows and did they come with the outside trim or did you fabricate those yourself. Looks Great

Comment

Looks great! Will last forever no doubt

Comment

Looks good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheky View Post
          Oh there is 3/4" plywood on the floor and I didn't attach the carpet to it...that way I can always take it out and clean it if need be once I'm sure some mud and other things get brought in.
          Nice blind and will be stealing some ideas for my dads blind rebuild.

I have some remnant deep thick plush carpet on the floor in mine. I take my boots off at the door and anyone that uses it will do the same or I will change the lock. Last thing I want is it to smell like cow manure and have to clean it every year.

Plus if I get tired of hunting hogs at night I have blankets and can stretch out instead of disturbing people at the house by walking in at 2-3 am. My blind is 4x8 7ft tall (all wood except roof) that 2 - 3 people can hunt / watch wildlife and sleep comfortably.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Very nice, good work.

Comment

That's a beautiful set up!

Comment

That's a good looking stand great work!

Comment

Looks great. Thinking about building a couple myself. Who is the manufacturer of the windows you used?

Comment

What kind of windows did you use? Did you build them or buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by EH III View Post
                        What kind of windows did you use? Did you build them or buy them.
                        Said he got 'em at a feed store.

To the OP: Nice job !

Comment

Originally posted by Cheky View Post
                          Yea it's guna be pretty heavy but only thing left to put on is the accessories and the sheet metal. Two guys can still move it as of now but not sure about later on. This one is going to be a rifle blind. The wife said I needed to build a new one cuz the one I had was getting a bit rough, so I blame it on her, lol. I built a new bow blind last year that came out pretty good...

[ATTACH]663892[/ATTACH]
                          How did you do the shooting windows in the corners like that? Planning a build for myself, I like the octagon designs but a square blind seems much easier to build

Comment

Got my blind(s) beat. Hands down.

Comment

Working...
                            X