Ram hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ram hunt

Looking to go on a ram hunt for either Corsican or moulfon. Wanting to do it with my bow, with that being said is temple Thompsons a good choice? I've read with a bow it can be a challenging hunt. Really wanting at least a bronze medal ram.

A true mouflon will be pricey.

Comment

Ton of info on here regarding the place. Some say it's a great place, some will never step foot on it. Use the search function and do research and decide if it's the place for you. I have never been but have been researching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent ya pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been out there. The back of his place is rough lol. Make sure you have some good hiking boots. Lodging was rough when I went but there was a shower so I was good. I never saw any mouflon but I didn't really hunt that hard either. There is a guy selling free range hunts for 850 around lake amistad. Not pure but it looks like a really fun hunt. I can did up his info if you want it. I think I saved it somewhere.

Comment

Yeah I would appreciate that! My price limit is around 1000 dollars. I've been researching all day and one thing is for sure if I hunt temples I'll be staying in town somewhere lol.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

You can get a MONSTER Corsican, at Thompson's for less than your budget.
                  Like 44mAG said, you'll get all kinds of opinions on Thompson's. Do a search on here, and make your own decision.

If you decide to go there, let him know what kind of ram you want, a month ahead of time and he'll make sure he's got one.

I've never had a bad time at Thompson's, but it's not for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                    Looking to go on a ram hunt for either Corsican or moulfon. Wanting to do it with my bow, with that being said is temple Thompsons a good choice? I've read with a bow it can be a challenging hunt. Really wanting at least a bronze medal ram.
                    If you want to kill a wall hanger, shoot for a gold medal ram. It's worth the extra money.

If you want a bronze, go hunt at TT's, it's a blast. He does usually have some higher scoring rams in the mountain pasture which I have hunted and killed one ram out of...but it's not the same as the general population.

Comment

I really would like to do the slam. It doesn't have to be a gold medal I'd be really happy with a silver but I don't wanna shoot one out a of 50 acre pen.

Comment

Working...
                      X