Lincoln ranch hogs ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln ranch hogs ???

Hello everyone, i have been looking around alot for a place to do some hog hunting that is not over priced and found the Lincoln Ranch . Have read alot of everyones posts bout it for deer hunting & alot seem to like the ranch. How is the HOG HUNTING, is there a good population of hogs ?

never been to Lincoln, but i would suggest Diamond C ranch for hogs. He is very reasonably priced and there are some 300+ lbs hogs there. i guess it depends where you live cause he is up near breckenridge about 2 1/2 hrs west of DFW.

Comment

thanks for the info i will check it out !

Comment

Check out my website www.texasbowhunt.com i have lots of hogs.

Comment

how much for extra hogs ?

Comment

Lincoln is seeing lots of hogs already. I had hogs come into my setup a couple of evenings. Every trail camera I set up while I was there had lots of hogs every night! Chris and Karl have come up with a barrel set up much like they use for bear Baits. they tried a few last year and had pretty good success. They are gonna use more this year. They really focus on Hogs as soon as Deer season closes! I'm planning a trip mid Feb. I believe its unlimited hogs for the price unless somethings changed recently!

Comment

Thanks for the info i appreciate it, thinking about giving them a try in Feb.

Comment

Went deer hunting at Lincoln in October. None of our group killed any hogs, but every single one of us saw signs of them. There are lots of them there. They use lighted feeders for hog hunting there, so I would imagine that the success rate would be fairly high.

Comment

Hog hunting at the lincoln is awesome. Keep the wind in your face and stalk the big ones under the moonlight or sit over a bait light and smoke some eating pigs that way. Either way if you hunt most of the night you will have many stalks and multiple shot opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                  X