No announcement yet.

Keep my parents in yalls prayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I hate to hear it, Justin! Seems like every thread I see someone I know ( or their relatives ) is getting flooded! Prayers sent!

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

up for your folks Shaft......

Comment

Water has dropped about 18 inches last report several hours ago. It's raining again though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
              Water has dropped about 18 inches last report several hours ago. It's raining again though.
              more prayers headed your way brother

Comment

Continued prayers sent!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                  Prayers for them.

If they haven't done so yet, if the water wellhead is under water they need to turn the power of to their pump, they will get contaminated water in their well system and then in the house. I learned the hard way.
                  I'm not sure what all they shut off, but the well tank washed away! He went out yesterday and strapped his propane tank to the trees and said he wasn't losing anymore if he could prevent it. I checked on them just a bit ago and go no reports on the water. My mother in law just said, "I'm hot, tired and moody!". The Coast Guard came up in their yard yesterday to check on them. They didn't leave, but I'm thankful they knew they were there. From the radar it looks like they've had a lot of rain this afternoon.

I know we aren't the only ones having issues. I'm praying for all of our TBH family and our city! My uncle had a stroke yesterday and is in the hospital. Just a lot going on in every direction. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and for those checking in on us.

Comment

Praying for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post
                      I'm not sure what all they shut off, but the well tank washed away! He went out yesterday and strapped his propane tank to the trees and said he wasn't losing anymore if he could prevent it. I checked on them just a bit ago and go no reports on the water. My mother in law just said, "I'm hot, tired and moody!". The Coast Guard came up in their yard yesterday to check on them. They didn't leave, but I'm thankful they knew they were there. From the radar it looks like they've had a lot of rain this afternoon.

I know we aren't the only ones having issues. I'm praying for all of our TBH family and our city! My uncle had a stroke yesterday and is in the hospital. Just a lot going on in every direction. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and for those checking in on us.

Game warden not coast guard.

Comment

Game warden not coast guard.
                        Ok Justin...I realize you're stressed and all but Erin will probably have the last laugh on this little correction.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Ok Justin...I realize you're stressed and all but Erin will probably have the last laugh on this little correction.

That enough from the peanut gallery

Comment

That enough from the peanut gallery

Comment

Water is going down.

Comment

Water has dropped fast. Waiting to see what the inside of the barn looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X