Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Cat in tree may cost me a lot of $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat in tree may cost me a lot of $$$

So our neighbors cat got out and came in our yard and my dog chased it up our tree. Huge tree by the way. It's been up there for five days, two tree trimmers tried to climb it and get it down and failed. Fire department wouldn't do anything, animal control wouldnt do any thing. Another neighbor got the news channel involved and the news crew, tree trimmer, and fire department show up. Long story, but they got the cat down , but had to back there ladder truck in my drive way and go over the roof and get it. I now notice they broke my concrete driveway all to hell. Can't get a hold of any one, being Sat. But does any body know if they are responsible to replace it ? Oh they did not ask if they back in either, when they did I figured they knew what they were doing.

Let the neighbor who got this whole debacle started that he needs to come up with some money.
    FD should not have done a thing but im sure they felt compelled knowing the media would portray them in a terrible light if they did nothing. I know this because this exact thing happened to us a few years ago.

Comment

Ouch. That would be so annoying.

Comment

Sue neighbor for not controlling their animal.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Let the neighbor who got this whole debacle started that he needs to come up with some money.
          FD should not have done a thing but im sure they felt compelled knowing the media would portray them in a terrible light if they did nothing. I know this because this exact thing happened to us a few years ago.

Yep.

Comment

A .22 would of got it out of the tree pretty fast .[emoji16]

Comment

You know cats are free?

Comment

Ever seen a dead cat in a tree? Me either.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should have left the stupid cat up in the tree, they WILL come down when they're spent I've seen it a couple of times. Anyhow, this is why pretty much any public services typically won't do anything to help with random things... end up with good deeds being punished. For sure somebody needs to pay for your damages, most likely whomever called them out and asked for their help.

Comment

Call the city...they should not have backed heavy equipment on flatwork. That will ruin a driveway most every time.

Comment

Are we really talking about holding the city responsible for this?

Comment

This gave me the best laugh today.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                          Are we really talking about holding the city responsible for this?
                          Why not?? They drove the truck onto and cracked the concrete drive way. City should in turn charge the owner of the cat. I am certain the water cannon on one of the trucks would have gotten the cat down just as fast.

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                              Ever seen a dead cat in a tree? Me either.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Lol! Very true

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X