Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcat Cage Ripper

has anyone tried these broadheads?

I posted a thread about these a month or so back. I would love to hear from someone thats tried them.

Comment

Would like to see how they do... seems to be a good head

Comment

bass pro has them on sale right now, may grab some and line up some swine

Comment

Broadheads are supposed to be sharp. That thing is clunky looking and has too much going on.

Comment

100 grain, I shoot 125 so I will not be ordering them! If they come out with a 125 grain, I will try them for sure. Going to give the GIANT cut SEVR heads a try! Have them in hand as we speak!

Comment

I am sure they will work, but man that ferrel is thick. Has to hurt penetration some what.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                I am sure they will work, but man that ferrel is thick. Has to hurt penetration some what.
                I was thinking the same thing. Watch this video on penetration.

Watch "2019 RAMCAT CAGE RIPPER MECHANICAL 2 INCH CUT PENETRATION TEST!!- BROADHEAD TEST SERIES PT:6" on YouTube

Comment

no thank you. That ferrule does not look for penetration friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing. Watch this video on penetration.

Watch "2019 RAMCAT CAGE RIPPER MECHANICAL 2 INCH CUT PENETRATION TEST!!- BROADHEAD TEST SERIES PT:6" on YouTube
                    https://youtu.be/bnduf01j4mw
                    That video shows the cage ripper not fully opening. What junk.

Comment

Wow, I am not a fan of the original ram cat, and after seeing that video, I am not of this head either. Thanks for posting the video.Thats all I had to see, tells me enough.

Comment

I’ll let y’all know how they do cause I had grabbed a set last week. I’m going to try and stick a piggy this weekend with them. If I get one I’ll report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                          I’ll let y’all know how they do cause I had grabbed a set last week. I’m going to try and stick a piggy this weekend with them. If I get one I’ll report back.

In for reports.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post

What's your draw length and pull weight?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                              What's your draw length and pull weight?

Pulling 62# with a 27” DL. Using one of Muddyfuzzy’s extreme FOC arrow set ups.

Comment

Working...
                              X