We Had To Pick A Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Had To Pick A Side

Tucker is asking tonight why we are friends with the Saudi's after 911.

I say we had to decide between Sunni and Shiite. Iran wants to kill us all, and the Saudi's want to make money. Kind of simple base line.

The best course in my opinion is to back off and help defend the only democracy in the region and let the other two fight to the death. If we do not like the winner the entire area goes back to 200ad........

Your thoughts???????

idk, if the hijackers were Saudi but had no ties to the Saudi gov't, then o.k.

however if the Saudi gov't was involved in any way.....well they had better be glad i'm not in charge of anything.

Comment

They have plenty of money and never defend themselves. Let them all fight it out. Sick of losing our guys.

Comment

OBL was a Saudi, Saudi gov want him to come there as law he would have been safe and the US could never touch him.

Comment

It would not hurt my feelings if we told them to pound some of that sand and fend for themselves. We should say the same thing to all of europe....we have been providing their military defense since WWII. All of them need to start spending their budgets on defense.

Comment

I spent some time in Morocco earlier this year. First time in Africa, and first Muslim country. Had a bunch of questions for the locals, who are Sunni. Had everything put in perspective when I asked, where the Shiite mosques are. There werent any.

The locals stereotypes were that the Iranians were the rednecks of the bunch. And the Saudis were the rich spoiled brats, that got to play off of Mecca. Sunnis make up about 85% of Muslims.

I say let them fight it out, they are fighting a war that started eons ago. But if I had to chose, Sunnis is the pretty clear winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              I say we had to decide between Sunni and Shiite. Iran wants to kill us all, and the Saudi's want to make money. Kind of simple base line.
              1. Do the sauds not want to kill us? Is their version of Islam more peaceful than Iran's?

2. Is Saudi Arabia a true democracy? Can a boy who is half Saud and half Kenyan grow up to be elected the ruler of their nation?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Tucker is asking tonight why we are friends with the Saudi's after 911.

The best course in my opinion is to back off and help defend the only democracy in the region and let the other two fight to the death. If we do not like the winner the entire area goes back to 200ad........

Your thoughts???????
                The Saudis killed 3500 Americans roughly.

Comment

Working...
                X