No announcement yet.

tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very near my house. Nearly 42" of rain for TS Imelda.

Comment

Rainfall amounts
      Attached Files

Comment

We are at "at least" 22 inches (the gauge overflowed once). Over half of that is from this morning!

I was not worried about the front, but that was a mistake. It was coming up fast and furious. I started sprinting stuff upstairs. We got a break just in time and the water had started to recede jut a bit (dodge it that time).

It has started pouring again

Stay safe everyone....this storm is rough!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          We are at "at least" 22 inches (the gauge overflowed once). Over half of that is from this morning!

I was not worried about the front, but that was a mistake. It was coming up fast and furious. I started sprinting stuff upstairs. We got a break just in time and the water had started to recede jut a bit (dodge it that time).

You still in Kingwood Mary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
            You still in Kingwood Mary?

Porter (Oakhurst)

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

Guys and girls please pray for all affected. My mom flloded in May and moved in to her new house just 4 days ago and now she has flooded again! This is horrible.

Comment

Man that’s a lot of rain. We got hammered and had half of those totals. Hope it lets up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Guys and girls please pray for all affected. My mom flloded in May and moved in to her new house just 4 days ago and now she has flooded again! This is horrible.
                  My heart goes out to her. Just terrible.

Comment

Man that's horrible Mike. I hate hearing about all of these folks dealing with water in their homes. How are ya'll doing in Porter?

Comment

This is horrible.........

Comment

So sorry to hear that....I feel for her.

Comment

Prayers. wow

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                            This is horrible.........

Yes sir. I went through water I shouldn't have to get home myself. She stayed with me for 4 months while rebuilding and I just moved her in last weekend. They were still painting trim as of yesterday and putting in her cabinets

Comment

awful stuff. sorry everyone. stay safe.

Comment

Hate to hear that Hogslayer.. Truly is an awful scene unfolding especially with so many just recently dealing with major flood impacts.

Be safe everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X