Live Anderson county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    Thats because there are no deer in Anderson County.

Is that Mexican restaurant you ate at located next to Giovani’s Italian? We really like El Torro and usually eat there.

Yup. Just inside Loop 256 100 yds or so on the left off Oak St/79.

El Torro is top notch as well. Love me some Little Mexico though.
    Last edited by Antlers86; 10-13-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Is that Mexican restaurant you ate at located next to Giovani’s Italian? If it’s the one I’m thinking of I would recommend trying El Torro over by Walmart and Brookshire’s.

Yes it is. My wife & I prefer El Toro also.

Haven’t tried Giovani’s yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In the blind now, time to play the waiting game
          Attached Files

Comment

Got a few of these keeping an eye on me
            Attached Files

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Just a few crows hanging around as of now
                Attached Files

Comment

Live Anderson county

Yes there are. They’re hanging out at my house. LOL!

Yes there are .
                  They’re all hanging out at my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Skunked this weekend will be back at it next weekend

Comment

So many of those daddy long legs...i don’t do spiders...and i know i know, they’re “harmless”...it’s the whole creepiness...no no no

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
                        So many of those daddy long legs...i don’t do spiders...and i know i know, they’re “harmless”...it’s the whole creepiness...no no no
                        Last year on the opening day of rifle season I climbed in my blind and It was still dark but I couldn't help but feel like the blind was moving I don't like to shine flashlights around when I'm getting in the blind. When it finally got light enough to see I realized ( and this is not an exaggeration) there were probably 2000 daddy long legs surrounding me on every inch of that blind I got out of there quick. The next day every single one was gone craziest thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cstat_hunter View Post
                          Last year on the opening day of rifle season I climbed in my blind and It was still dark but I couldn't help but feel like the blind was moving I don't like to shine flashlights around when I'm getting in the blind. When it finally got light enough to see I realized ( and this is not an exaggeration) there were probably 2000 daddy long legs surrounding me on every inch of that blind I got out of there quick. The next day every single one was gone craziest thing ever.

Aaaaaaand now i won’t sleep tonight...thanks for that!!! Lol. Reminds me of the scene in indiana jones where the dude’s back is covered in tarantula’s....that scene still bothers me. Haha....but seriously!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cstat_hunter View Post
                            Typically I’m the same way. Couple years back though I decided to check it before I crawled in, just in case. Boy was I glad I did. There hundreds of yellow jackets and a dozen or so red wasp inside. I had never had a problem with that blind until that morning so I don’t know how they got in. I used almost an entire can of wasp spray cleaning it out though, and then after last season I put in Deerview windows to make doubly sure they couldn’t get in.

Comment

Working...
                            X