Al Franken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
    It's a political move. It's all designed to turn up the heat on Moore and Trump for the allegations against them. I can hear em saying, 'Al, you have to take this one for the team...'
    Moore and Trump will tell them to shove it.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      He was seriously sucking in the air during his speech. Was it just me that noticed that??? Dude step away from the mike to take a breath.
      I listened to it on the radio, heard that sucking sound; coming from him it didn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
        It's a political move. It's all designed to turn up the heat on Moore and Trump for the allegations against them. I can hear em saying, 'Al, you have to take this one for the team...'
        true, but that is all it is; allegations. no pics of anyone doing anything and no admission of guilt. there is a difference between what that db did and allegations against Moore.

Comment

Franken didn't resign, just said he was going to in the weeks ahead. Watching the news clips at his demeanor, tone of voice, and body language, he's not going to resign.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            Franken didn't resign, just said he was going to in the weeks ahead. Watching the news clips at his demeanor, tone of voice, and body language, he's not going to resign.
            I believe he's goin wait to see what happens with Moore, Politicans get a pass

Matt Lauer = fired
            Charlie Rose = lost his jobs
            Mark Halpern = lost his job
            Glenn Thrush = lost his job
            Billy Bush = lost his job
            Harvey Weinstein = lost his job
            Kevin Spacy = lost his job

But in Politics

Conyers decides to resign this year
            Franken still in office & may resign
            Moore still running
            Trump still POTS
            Trent Franks = resigns
            Texan, Blake Farenthold = still in office use's 84k of tax payer funds to settle

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Matters not. He got a shot at Trump on a breaking news segment.

Comment

Working...
              X