Phoenix Camera lens for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix Camera lens for sale

I don't know much about lenses, and I figured this may be a better place to post this. I have had this camera lens for a long time and never used it. It has been tucked away in a drawer I recently cleaned out.
    It is a Phoenix AF Zoom 770, 28-300 mm 4.0-6.3 I understand it's not a Nikon or Canon, but I don't know how to price it because I don't remember how much I paid for it. I have a general idea, so I will say just make a reasonable offer and I will ship it to you.
    It is new out of the box unused, the only thing I don't have is the box!

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1862.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	24979677

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1863.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	24979678

What camera does it fit?

Comment

As far as I can tell it has a universal adapter. Is there a way to tell?

Comment

Not that I know!

Comment

I am pretty sure I bought it for a Nikon I was trying to buy. I got the lens, but the camera sale fell through. It was in 2003, so I can't say that is exactly right. So I will offer it for $75. I know new ones today retail for more than twice that price. Price isn't firm.

Comment

Maybe post a pic of the mount end.

Comment

Lens

If you still have the lens and it fits canon I would be interested

Comment

Why don't I send it to you, you decide if you want it. If so then send me some money; if not then send it back? PM me your address if you are interested

Comment

It is for a Nikon; sorry I haven't been around the past week. The adaptor cap is stamped 'N' for Nikon.
                  I will accept any reasonable offer simply because I hate to through it in the trash

Comment

Working...
                  X