No announcement yet.

Expandead pig 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.. that is a serious hole. good shootin!

Comment

Looks like them broadheads are plenty good. Congrats

Comment

Ive never used an expandable broadhead, I've stuck with montecs. But looking at these pics i might give those a try. Do they fly well? Easy to tune your bow to them?

Comment

Good work on the pig, now get on the video.

Comment

thanks for the kind words. the video will be a while> i'm not very handy with the editing.
            TT, the Expandead is the best 3 blade mechanical i've shot and i've tryed a bunch of em I highly recommend it

Comment

Great woundhole! I immediately went to my Cabela's Archery Catalog to try to find it, but to no avail (out of 64 mechanical offerings, no less). So where can I find it?

Comment

Nice kill and nice shirt too!!

Comment

Very nice. Congrats.

Comment

I thought it was a meat seeker until I went back and saw it was actually named expandead (thought you misspelled expanded but I am not the spell police)

Looks more durable than the meatseekers

Comment

Wow is right!!! nice plug to a new product(I think it's a new product I haven't seen before, I will be googling it now)

Comment

Good work.

Comment

Chris Sanford of Sanford Innovations is the father of the meat seeker and this Broadhead as well as the Blood shot which is a 4blade fixed head that i absolutely love. you can search my posts for a full report on them. i killed several hogs and 3 deer with them this past season they are awesome. the expandead is another great B head for the expandable guys i cant say enough good things about it.

Comment

That's a good hole right there.....nice pics! Do they fly like field points?

Comment

Just checked thier website. Got some great looking products. Can you get them anywhere but direct from the factory?

Comment

Saweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X