Richard Crowder needs Your Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Crowder needs Your Prayers

Many of you folks know Freddie Crowder and some may know his brother, Richard. Richard tripped on a tree root at our ASA Qualifier at Collin County on Saturday and hit his head hard on the ground. It broke his neck at C2.

They did surgery on him yesterday and so far it has gone very well. He will be in a Halo for 8 to 12 weeks. He will be at Baylor Hospital in McKinney for a couple more days and then to Baylor Rehab at Frisco after he leaves the Hospital.

Richard is 68 years old and retired a couple of years ago. He needs your thought and Prayers. He has a long hard road ahead, and only by the grace of God did he survive.

ASA is going to have a donation jar at the ASA Championship at College Station and Collin County will have a donation jar at our July Club Shoot.
    Collin County has ASA Liability Insurance, they are on board and will cover the medical costs.

If any of you would like to make a donation to help him through this, I am sure he and his wife would appreciate it. I don't have anything set up for donations to be sent and I don't know how to do that, but if any of you are interested in donating, I am sure there is a way to make sure it goes directly to Richard and his wife.

Please Pray for He and His Wife, they are really good folks in a really bad situation.

Wayne

Man, prayers up for the poor guy. What a terrible freak accident.

Comment

Prayers sent for Richard from Mike & Tracy.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
            X