Crazy prego wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy prego wife

Man I love my wife but she’s 9.5 months pregnant and if she doesn’t go into labor soon I think I’m just gonna have to put her out of her misery cause one of us gots to have some relief. Can’t reason with her can’t agree with her sheesh. Inducing on the 27th can’t get here quick enough. So ready to meet my daughter though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA HA!!! Maybe God will bring her in the world a little earlier so you can get a break.

Comment

Oh, it’s just getting started

Comment

Just went through this. Luckily it was deer season and I spent a lot of time out of the house. 4 weeks later and she seems to be coming back to her senses. Good luck!

Comment

First pregnancy’s was a breeze for both of us. This one not so much

Comment

It'll get better......when you die.

Comment

Mine is only 12 weeks pregnant and she is crazy. I don’t know if it is me but sometimes I feel like she uses being pregnant as a excuse to act crazy. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                It'll get better......when you die.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                  Mine is only 12 weeks pregnant and she is crazy. I don’t know if it is me but sometimes I feel like she uses being pregnant as a excuse to act crazy. Lol

I know exactly how you feel. I’m out of town working scheduled to come home Friday and my wife just told me not to come home because I asked her if she remembered to pay the lawn company

Comment

Welcome to her world and you are just renting space. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                      I know exactly how you feel. I’m out of town working scheduled to come home Friday and my wife just told me not to come home because I asked her if she remembered to pay the lawn company

I work offhshore and come home tomorrow mine told me I can just stay out here because I reminded her for the 8th time to get a key made for the mail box because she lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                        Thanks a lot
                        OK...take notes. Since you said that this is y'all's first pregnancy, I'm gonna enlighten you just a bit. She is NEVER going to be the same woman that you married. Some things will be better. Some things will be "not" better. She will seem crazier because Moms are automatically crazier than normal married women. IT IS NEVER GONNA BE LIKE IT WAS. The sooner you accept that and learn to love her crazy, irrational thoughts and fears, the better. I've been married a good long time and we have four daughters and I love my wife. She's an amazing woman....but they're all crazier than a penned up raccoon.

Edit: Sorry, I see it's y'alls second pregnancy....you should already know this.

Comment

Suck it up Buttercup.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            OK...take notes. Since you said that this is y'all's first pregnancy, I'm gonna enlighten you just a bit. She is NEVER going to be the same woman that you married. Some things will be better. Some things will be "not" better. She will seem crazier because Moms are automatically crazier than normal married women. IT IS NEVER GONNA BE LIKE IT WAS. The sooner you accept that and learn to love her crazy, irrational thoughts and fears, the better. I've been married a good long time and we have four daughters and I love my wife. She's an amazing woman....but they're all crazier than a penned up raccoon.

Lol. My old boss used to say they’re all sisters they just live in different houses. This is our second daughter. Ding ding ding. Crazy train has left the station

Comment

It's the three "ings". Dating, wedding, and then the suffering lol

Comment

Working...
                              X